camera

Jungkook's p.o.v

Ever since I went into this group I started to have interest in cameras,that's the way I can took a look at the days when we started to exist with the name bangtan sonyeondan (방탄소년단).

The only thing that we wanted our fans to know us in the future.is that the group 방탄소년단 is the one who said to follow our dreams,not to give up,and to stand strong together as a group without anybody breaking us apart.

We are here now going on tour as our army is patiently waiting at us,I also wanted to say that,without the army's I don't think we are here.

With these cameras of mine I hope this way I can tell how much they means to us,and how I much 방탄소년단 means to me.

●●●

I took a picture of my members as they walk along at the places they wanted to go,as I smile looking at it.

"Hey jungkook,lets go"jimin hyung said.

"I will hyung"I said as I laugh and run with them.

We are now at the beach walking and talking just the eight of us.looking at the scenery I once again take my camera and took a picture of them.

"Hyung can I borrow your camera?"y/n ask.

"Of course"I said as I gave my camera to her.

"Go at our side hyung its time to have a photo with you"

I went at the back as y/n started to take a photo,but not long after she was change since she is small.namjoon hyung went at her position as we again smile looking at the camera.

"Namjoon hyung isn't it good to take a video at this scenery"I asked.

"Yeah jungkook if you wanted"namjoon hyung said as he smile towards me

I started the video as I went to them.laughing,smiling,talking and many more with them is the biggest and happiness moments of my life.the most precious one.

Jimin hyung stole the camera as he passed it to the other members.saying a quote.

"I thought Dancing is the only way that can heal my scars,but now being with you guys is enough to be fully healed without any scars showing"jimin said.

"All of the hard time we went through is just the way,just keep running until we get into that place"namjoon hyung said.

"The moment I saw you guys is the day where i got a whole determination to follow my dreams"hoseok said.

"Music is the thing that made us together so with that reason we are going to make music together,forever"yoongi hyung said.

"I love how we went into the rumors and went out just like a worm turning to be a butterfly flying away to achieve our goals.I love you guys"seokjin hyung said.

"The way up to here is difficult but the destination itself is the biggest trophy we got all together"taehyung said.

"All of the bad things that the haters said to us is nothing,but all of the good things that the army's said to us is the biggest changed into our whole career"y/n said.

After all of that y/n pass the camera to me as they waited,I smile at them thinking how lucky I am to be in this group.

"Being the less famous group back then we found our way to be higher and higher to be in this level...i love you guys so much"

"Ohh kookie we love you too,we all do"hoseok hyung said as he hugged me soon after the other went in making a group hug.

'We can smile as long as we're together'

The first group photo together
(Ft.supreme boi)