f.accident

While having a promotion for fake love  BTS went to the interview live which is going to be an hour to be finished,as the interview is in the middle of shooting.

Y/n accidentally hit her head with the small camera that is in the ceiling while getting the question paper.

"*laughs*Woah I didn't noticed it,I'm sorry"

"The second clumsy of the group *laughs*"hoseok said.

"Woah really,I didn't noticed it just now,I think its hiding *laughs*"you joked.

"Be careful next time"jin said being the mother of the group as always.

"I will mom"

-
Finally its time to end the interview bts went to bow at the camera as they waved and went out y/n being herself didn't look down at the big wood stick at the floor allowing the camera not to move any further,as she trip over it thankfully jungkook is at her back as jungkook held her waist,and she of course held at jimin's back allowing herself not to fall down.

The staff's asked her if she was okay as she give them a thumbs up signalling that she is okay.

"*laughs*I'm sorry again,I'm okay thank you"she said as she bowed knowing that the interview is still up.

-

Bts are now at their van sitting as the 3 maknae started to tease the maknae.

"Why are you always clumsy y/n?"jimin asked as he laugh.

"And 4 times in a day?really? *laughs*"jungkook said well more than a question or so...

"How cute is it,I'm sure namjoon hyung can feel you*laughs*"tae said.

"Stop it guys"jin said holding his laughter in as he remembered the one that happened before the interview.

-
Flashback
-
Bts just woke up as they started to do their routines as they have an interview to catch up today,y/n went out with her toothbrush as jungkook went to the bathroom sneakily as y/n went outside to get clothes.

"Hyung what are you doing?"she asked upstairs.

"Cooking,I noticed yoongi is early today"jin answered while laughing.

"I went to sleep early yesterday,that's why"yoongi plainly said.

"Yoongi hyung woke up early because he wanted to be formal everyday,even though he is always formal without even trying.*laughs*i learned that from the army's"y/n said as she moved her toothbrush aside.

"I thought its true"

"Just kidding,its true hyung,ahh by the way jin hyung I want to help too"y/n said as she ran downstairs forgetting about the stairs as she was laughing earlier,as she trip over his legs and went down 'luckily' yoongi was there to help her not to fall down hard since he know that if she fall down that hard then she will be having a hard time walking and do something.

The both of them fall down at the floor but not that hard,as y/n's toothbrush went over to yoongi's black shirt.

"What happened?"namjoon asked running downstairs hearing a loud crashed on the floor,as he saw y/n laying there as yoongi groaned as his favorite shirt got dirty.but jin can't hold his laughter anymore as he laughed so hard.soon after the other boys started to go downstairs looking at the scenery.

"Ohh what happened?"hoseok asked.

"Y/n tripped over the stairs and yoongi went to helped her"namjoon said.

The whole hour filled with laughter as
y/n and yoongi went to their bathrooms after.

-
Bts went to their van as the interview is going to start in an hour.

As always you can see some paparazzi taking pictures and videos of them as they got in,y/n went in after namjoon as she again trip over at the small stairs,as jimin help her to stand up again.

She laugh as the pain went to her feet not wanting to let the other worry about her.later on the paparazzi ask her if she was okay.

"Yes I'm okay thank you for worrying,I'll be careful soon *laughing*"she said as she bows and went in.

They are all now settled at the van as jimin spoke up.

"You aren't even wearing a heels but then again you tripped over*laughs*"

"Its not my fault though,its just...its kinda slippery"

"Be careful next time"jin said holding his laughter.

-
End of the flashback
-

"Okay stop hyung's,don't tell me you all are going to tease me all day long?"

"No not really unless you tripped over again"tae said

"Let me borrow your sunglasses tae hyung I want to try it"y/n said as tae give it to her.

As y/n tried to put it in her eyes she accidentally broke the right leg as it makes a huge crack sound having all the attention from the older ones.

"Y/n that's my favorite sunglasses"tae said as he pouted.

"I'm sorry hyung accidents really do happens"y/n said as she give the broken sunglasses back to the pouting owner.

"But 5 accidents are rare,you should learn that"yoongi said.

"Say hi to the camera!"jimin shouted.

"Did you get that one?"y/n asked furiously.

"Yes,don't worry y/n you are just going to be famous as you tripped over 4 times in this day and broke the sunglasses of tae"jimin as he laughed.

"Jimin's right"hoseok said siding jimin.

"Since we talked about that,look here"jungkook said.

They saw a new meme of y/n tripping over and a million videos of it.

'Great,why do I have to trip over though?...funny accident they Say? hah great thought'y/n asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/n:lets take a moment and appreciate the fetus bangtan,the times where they are not that famous,but now look!!they are making a huge history every year!

[A/n:lets take a moment and appreciate the fetus bangtan,the times where they are not that famous,but now look!!they are making a huge history every year!....our babies are growing up so fast.♡]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~