private plane

Namjoon's P.o.v

I really can't believe it,after all of the sacrifices we went in and all of the rumors we've been through.we are here now sitting at our own private plane,with a good career and a lot of people loving us.

"Hey hyung what are you doing there?come here the plane is going to start soon"jungkook said as he saw me outside the plane looking at them.

"I will come soon go in first"

I came in after them and I was seated next to y/n the only girl in the group.

"Hey hyung"

"hey y/n,how are you?"

"I'm fine hyung,what made you ask that?"she asked as she smile widely towards me.

"It was just so great being here after all of our sacrifices back then"

"Ohh hyung,you did a great job"jimin said.

"You also made us what we are right now,without you being Our leader I don't think we can be here...at this position"jin said.

"You are the one who made this group exist starting from the start you never give up hyung"taehyung said.

"You are the one who made us stay strong"yoongi said.

"We really do appreciate your hard work hyung"jungkook said.

They really made me so special,I really love being in this group,I do promise to stand strong until the end.

The words that came out in their mouths made me wanted to cry but then...

"And also without you hyung talking and translating things when we are in the billboard.I don't think we can speak at all"y/n and hoseok said at the same time.

"For all I know you guys are starting to learn English now.and hey y/n I know you can speak English well"I said as I laugh along with them.

"This means for a group hug!!"taehyung shouted.

We went into a big group hug as we said "Teamwork will make the Dreamworks so we will stand strong until the end" thankfully the plane is not yet starting.

"I really love you guys"

"We love you too hyung"the maknae's said.

"We all loves you namjoon"jin said.

We sat back As the plane started to take off.I hope this trip isn't going to end and I hope this is going to last long...