vlive

Y/n's p.o.v

I was sleeping next to Jungkook hyung's room,you all know that I shared room with him (jungkook) but right now I moved on the other room cause why not?, some minutes later I heard music coming from it so I guess they or he is going vlive.after arguing with myself telling should I watch it or not,I've decided to watch it.

I saw jungkook hyung and jimin hyung staring at each others eye
'This is great to start the teasing with my hyung's'i said to myself.

I am on my way going there but then I saw tae hyung outside there door.
"Jungkook-ah,turn off the broadcast quickly"tae hyung said.

"Why?"i heard jungkook hyung said.

"To play overwatch?"he then continue (Jungkook)

"No...for an intimate conversation"tae Hyung said.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung's!!"i said as I went in.

"Ohh hey y/n-ahh,I thought your sleeping?"Jungkook hyung ask

"Yeah I am,'earlier'.just wanted to see my hyung's,because I saw everything,I saw what happened earlier.so Jungkook hyung and jimin hyung whats with the staring eye to eye?is it a challenge?"I said with a teasing tone

"Ani-aniyo y/n"jimin hyung said.

"Ohh,annyeonghaseyo army y/n-imnida"i said as I look at the screen and read all the comments.

After a while of talking with the army's we decided to end our live.

"hyung's we are not live now,so tell me,just telling you im a jikook certified shipper or lover"I said smiling widely

"Yeah whatever maknae"jungkook hyung said laughing.

"Thanks for shipping us y/n-ahh"jimin hyung said.

"I'm here you know"tae hyung said as he pouted.

"We know hyung"jungkook hyung said

"any taekook shipper?"tae Hyung ask we just stayed quiet.

"No one ship you and kookie,kookie is mine tae"jimin hyung broke the silence as he ran out of the room

"Shut up, you small mochi!"tae hyung shouted as he chased jimin hyung.
And here,I am left with the bunny looking one.

"Your sleeping here y/n?"jungkook hyung ask

"Aniyo....i want to sleep with kookie"i said.

"I am kookie by the way" jungkook hyung said

"good to know bunny hyung.you look like a baby crawling wanting love from jimin hyung"I said laughing

"Yah what did you just said evil maknae?"he ask 'ohh no my life depends on my running now....dasi run run run'I thought as I run away towards jin hyungs room.

"Hyung...jin hyung i need help please open the door"I said thankfully he opened the door quick.

"What happened?"jin hyung ask

"The bunny chased me"I said.

"Bunny? We dont have bunny y/n-ahh"jin hyung said.

"I mean jungkook hyung is chasing me"

"Yah y/n-ahh open the door!!! you evil little maknae"the bunny shouted from the other side of the room.

"Shut up you little People,im sleeping"yoongi hyung said annoyed.
(Look whos little)

"Shut up lazy head.Why is he chasing you?"jin hyung ask

"Something like I teased him?"I said well more on asking.

"You should apologize y/n,you know you shared one room"jin hyung said.

"O-okay hyung,but protect me from that bunny"I said.

"Of course y/n"jin hyung said opening the door

"Jungko-"jin hyung got cut by the bunny.

"Yah You maknae"jugkook hyung said.

"Yeah im the maknae so what hyung? Got teased by me?"I rap.i saw him grew angry so I quickly apologize

"Mianhae hyung,you know you are my handsome,kind,cute,and strong hyung"I said hugging him

"thats what I wanted to hear from you"bunny said

"I know hyung,mianhae"

"Done with the teasing? Can you please go now I want to sleep,I bet y/n is sleepy too"yoongi hyung said.indeed,he is right.

"Yeah sleep laz- kind hyung"jungkook said.

We bid our goodbye to jin hyung and yoongi Hyung.we decided to look at our other hyung's which is peacefully sleeping even the two, jimin hyung and tae hyung.....
the two of us went to our shared room,did our night routine,and we drifted to sleep.

What a great tease *insert evil laugh*.....ಥ⌣ಥ

(Words:726)

[A/n:정말 사랑한다♡♡]