Christmas pt.2

"Wait *laughs* for me y/n.i am going to watch if you did it"I said as I run towards her.

"Yeah yeah come"she said.

Y/n's p.o.v

I really hate doing dare's like kissing their cheeks or something like that they are still boys (a/n:i know you like it y/n don't lie...) Yah a/n you are the one who wrote this (a/n:i know,and I know your personality in this so.....*laughs* never mind y/n-ahh)
Yah..ohh okay back to my story.

I went to jimin hyung the pervert one no I'm just kidding dont mind me and kissed his cheeks after that I said "don't take it seriously hyung its just a dare!".

"Next one is uhm-ohh its namjoon hyung"the bunny said you know its Jungkook.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah"I said.

I went to find namjoon hyung in the t.v room where i saw him watching something in his phone probably uhh something's that boys do? What is it by the way?

Ohh I forgot the bunny is at my back.I went and kissed his cheeks and said "don't take it seriously hyung".

"Next is-"

"Just say all of their names hyung I don't want jin hyung to be mad at me"I said cutting his words.

"Ohh,right hosoek hyung,tae hyung,yoongi hyung,and jin hyung"he said,thank god he is not counted with the kisses.

"Thanks hyung"I said sarcastically.

I went to find the other pervert yet the sunshine of the group Jung horseok sorry I didn't mean to,what I mean is hoseok not horseok and kissed his cheeks with the sentence of "don't take it seriously hyung!" And went off to find the alien named kim taelien woah I found it a great name never heard of it in my life but his real name is kim taehyung so yeah I did the dare and went to yoongi hyung the king of sleeps,finding where he is,I finally found him in the bathroom okay.......he is half naked with a towel that is in his legs but when he saw me he immediately went to the bathroom and get his bathrobe.
"Mianhe"I said and kissed his cheeks.
"Dont take it seriously hyung.mianhe"i said...with a laughing bunny at my back I hit him playfully and kicked his feet.

"Ouch,that hurts y/n"he said.

"I.don't.care.hyung.un.der.stood."I said.

......

"Where is y/n?!"i heard jin hyung said.

"I-i dont know jin,calm down"namjoon hyung said.

I went to the kitchen and saw jin hyung cooking for the foods that we needed to cook and went to kiss his cheeks.I startled him a bit no not a bit because he jump.

"Yah y/n,what was that?i was finding you,where have you been? I told you to be here because i need some assistance for cooking"he said.

"Mianhe hyung,its the bunn- Jungkook hyung's fault he dared me to kissed your cheeks"I said.

"What's the reason of the dare by the way?"jin hyung asked.

"I have said 'yah' to him"I said.

"is that so?did you kissed his cheeks?"namjoon hyung asked.

"No,and he will never get one"I said.

"Well I was the one who dared you y/n and you need to follow it"the bunny said.

"No"

"You have made me angry for some reason so do it.kiss him y/n"jin hyung said.

" 'On the cheeks' you forgot to tell that one hyung and fine"i said as I kissed the bunny's cheeks.

...later on after the cooking....

Jin's p.o.v

Little did Jungkook know that all of us except y/n knows that he have a crush on her,and somehow make him soft whenever y/n is near at her.

"So how was the kiss?on the cheeks?"I said to Jungkook.

"F-fine?"he asked.

"Indeed,I'm so proud of you lil brother.we know that you have a crush on y/n encourage yourself more"namjoon said.

"Ohhh-is it that obvious?"Jungkook asked

"We think that y/n didn't know about that"I said.

We did the celebration a happy and a fun one to celebrate christ birthday and to thank him for this opportunity they gave to us.

[A/n:watch out for the other parts its gonna be crush series.

Jungkook is your bias?

Or your Bias wrecker?

Well then I hope you guys will survive at my next chapters....Hope you guys look forward to it.

(This chapter have another chapter cause I found this not interesting so...*laughs*😏😂.)......]