Fan Meet pt.2

Y/n's p.o.v

*knock* *knock*

"Yeah hyung im up im up"I said as I stood up and did my morning routine.
I wore this without make up by the way.

for my shoes I choose a black converse

for my shoes I choose a black converse.I went downstairs and i joined my hyung's eating.after eating we went to the building, big hit building to have a little practice for our dances and to record the songs that the building made for us for our next album.

After that we went straight to the other building where we are going to have our fan meet we waited at the back stage until our manager told us to go to the table.

Going to the stage we are greeted by lots of fans waiting for us.after talking to them the fan meet started.
This is our sitting arrangements.
|Namjoon|-|yoongi|-|hoseok|-
|jin|-|jimin|-|tae|-|y/n|-|Jungkook|

There are so many fan girls than the fan boys right now I am talking to a fan boy.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo y-y/n noona"he stuttered

"Annyeonghaseyo,whats your name?"I ask

"I-i am baeyoung"

"Ohh baeyoung I like your name,how old are you baeyoung?"I ask again

"19 noona"he said.19 and he said noona? Uhmmmm.

"Im ahh 16,baeyoung c-can you please don't c-call me noona? I am not used to it"I said a bit hesitant.

"Ohh im sorry y/n"he said.

"its okay baeyoung,so anything you like to be signed?"I said smiling widely.

"C-can you please sign this album and this t-shirt?"he asked.so cute his t-shirt have my full name and my face at the no more dream photoshoot.

"Yes of course anything for you baeyoung"I said as I sign his album and t-shirt.

"thank you y/n.i am really your big fan since you debut i really admire your kindness"

"no problem baeyoung you are always welcome.thank you for admiring me"

"Y/n?"

"Hmm what is it?"I ask

"C-can I touch your face?"

"Of course"I said as I move my face closer he putted his two hands at my face after that he look down and smile.

"Your face is so soft"

"Thank you baeyoung"I said.

"Next member"one of our staff said

"Bye baeyoung I hope to see you again"

"Bye y/n"he said

"Hi y/n unnie!! im jessica,10 years old"the young girl said in english she doesn't look like korean she looks like foreign hopefully I can speak english.

"Hey jessica,anything you want me to sign?"I ask as I pinch her cheeks.she is just so cute!!

"can you sign this notebook and album of mine unnie?"she ask

"Y/n can I talk to Jessica?"tae hyung ask in korean as he look at Jessica because this time the other fun is talking to jimin so he doesn't have anyone to talk to and it looks like he like the little girl.

"No hyung she is mine"I teased him.

"Please y/n please"

"No hyung,its my turn to talk to her"

"What?"he ask

"Nothing hyung,okay i will let you"I said.

"Thank you so much y/n"

"Hello jessica im sorry.here im done signing it"I said as i pinch her cheeks again.

"Thank you unnie.I love how you sing and rap,specially how you dance unnie.I am planning to be a dancer i already ask my father about it and he told me its alright I want to be just like you unnie you are my inspiration"she said.

"Ohh thank you jessica,but dont forget to have some rest, a little girl like you needed it"i said

"Of course unnie"She said a little bit shy.

"Ohh so cute,how can you be so cute"tae hyung said pinching her cheeks

"Because she is cute.and hyung dont you dare touch my baby...hyung you have a fan there"I said.

"yeah yeah sure"he said as he continue to talk to the fan in his front

"unnie i came to your concert yesterday with my brother and i really love your songs"she said

"Thank you for loving our songs Jessica,by the way whats the name of your brother?"

"He is Johnson unnie.but for today he didn't get to be here because he need to go with his friends but my dad will come later to pick me up"

"Next member"staff from earlier said

"get home safe Jessica hope to see you soon"I said.

"Bye Unnie,I love you"she said

"I love you too Jessica"i said.

•~~•

Right now we are done talking to the fans,I am so exhausted so drink my water.But then one fan ask jimin hyung.

"jimin oppa you always got me pregnant,right y/n-ahh"she said.

"w-what? Ahh aniyo"I said laughing awkwardl because I know this will earn tease from the hyung's later.

"But i ship (your name+jimin's name..Ex:namjin)"she said

"Ahh uhmm i-thank you for shipping us"I said

After that they shouted our ship name.

"Okay *laughs* i think our maknae is shy now.army's you know every start have an end right? But it still have a new chapter or episode"namjoon hyung said.

"Awww"the fans said

We stood up and bowed to our fans as we bid our goodbye's.

(Words:926)
[A/n:how was your first fan meet y/n?
By the way the italic is spoke in english]