•FS•yoongi

❤❤Y/ngi shippers❤❤

The lazy otp is about to go into your minds!!
Just like how yoongi wricked your bias list and how y/n wricked your beauty product list.they are going to wricked your otp list too.

Lazy,adorable who is going to be couple in the future.I know all of us is thinking about them going to be a couple,and you are asking a lot of questions like:

Are they going to sleep everytime when they are together?

Does their soon to be children is going to be like them? A lazy one?

And many more questions but I think they will make time for their family's just think of how yoongi took care about their dog named holly and his family and how y/n took care about her cat and dog named  (cat name)  (dog name)
[a/n:add your cat and dog name]
And she took care of her family too.

The other member said that y/n and yoongi are the one who loved to sleep and when they tried to wake them up they are going to say "go away hyung I am getting my beauty rest!" Just like that,that's why they are more likely to leave them sleep.

Give me any comments that proves the others that this otp is stronger than the other otp's in the world.

Comments:

Sugarhoesfanboy:just like how yoongi fan boy over hoseok 'j-hoeeee'lmao I can't breathe help me recover from my laughing here😂

Yoongicaringholly:im sure they are the most lazy yet adorable lazy persons if they are going to be together in the future😂😂😂

••FAN MEET••

Sitting arrangements:y/n - jungkook - jimin - hoseok - taehyung - jin - namjoon - yoongi.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I have been crushing on y/n since I have known her attitude.like she likes to dance hiphop's and everything idf she likes to dance of course she is our main dancer,she likes to make music's,and she likes to sleep.she have an attitude like I have and an attitude i love.
we have been getting so much rumors about me crushing on her I don't know where they get it,sometimes I do ask myself why do the army's know some facts about us?like how do they do it?.

Right now we are heading to Thailand for our fan meet and the thing that I know is that all of the fans questions are about the crushing one.im not really sure if im ready to say that its true.

"Hey oppa I'm lassy"one fan girl said to me.

"Ohh hey lasse anything I can do?"I ask

"Maybe you can sign this album for me?"

"Of course lassy.........her it is"I said.

"By the way oppa this is my gift for you and for y/n unnie you can give it to her oppa"she said.

She gave me a bracelet that have my name and y/n name in there for example yoongi•❤•y/n and at the back of the bracelet said I love you,this fan girl is really lit I love her gift.

"Woah thank you so much I really love this gift and-wait you are a y/ngi shipper if I'm not wrong right?"I ask

"Yes I am oppa,that's why I gave that bracelet to you and for y/n unnie we the y/ngi shippers hope sooner or later you will say it on y/n unnie you both is so perfect with each other"she said.

By that words that are given by our fan gave me courage to say it to y/n,yes I know we have different age but that doesn't matter about love right?.

"Thank you so much lassy thank you for giving ne courage to say it"I said.

"Your welcome oppa,we will be there supporting your love for y/n unnie bye oppa gotta be waiting"she said.

"Thank you lassy,bye get home safe"I said.

[A/n:the last one! Just imagine that they said it in english except for their seoul sk fan meet.

Do you like me make a part 2 for this? please comment or pm me here in wattpad I will be glad responding your comments and pm's❤❤

Any yoongi biases?]