Christmas pt.3

We did the celebration a happy and a fun one to celebrate christ birthday and to thank him for this opportunity they gave to us.

As we are putting our dishes in the washer (or more like washing machine for the dishes) I walk towards Jungkook to tell him something that he need to tell him for the girl he admire's.

"Hey Jungkook,I have something to tell you"I said.

"What is it hyung?.if its important or anything embarrassing one please say it when we are at the rooftop,when nobody is here"jungkook said as he scratched his neck.

"Yes its important so lets go to the rooftop?"I asked.

"Yes hyung"he said.

We are finally here at the rooftop after some billion of years,kidding just a little steps.we sat at one of the benches here at the rooftop once we are done we at each other.

"Hyung are we just going to stare at each other?"Jungkook asked.

"No,I just wanted to tell you that you should tell your feeling towards for someone and I know That someone its y/n right?.if you are going to say what if she doesn't like you back try to ask yourself the good doing y/n had given to you like the moments you cherished the most"I said.

"I will try it hyung,maybe"he said

"I will give you some hint.most of the girls wanted to have a anniversary with the special occasion's like birthdays,valentines,Christmas and the other occasion that are so beautiful"I said to him.

"Thanks for giving me that hint hyung"he said

"I will go now"he continue

"Okay have a great day confessing"I said.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was thinking what jin hyung said to me,I really wnated to asked her out for many months now but I didn't get myself together when I am supposed to tell her.

I walk at our shared room where I saw her playing with her phone.

"Hey y/n,i-i wanted to ask you for something"I said.

"sure what is it?"she asked as she turned her body and walked towards our bed.

"Uhmm-i-"I hesitate to tell her.

"Ohh I think I already know that bunny,hoseok hyung told me that earlier and he said that you like me in months now.he said he found it obvious well I just wanted to tell you that its really obvious the way you look at me,the way to dare me,the way you laugh when talking to me everything I found it obvious but I am thinking that.......

.......its too early for me to have a boyfriend"she said.I feel like someone throw an arrow through my heart.I dont have any choice to accept it.

"Is that so? I accept your choice y/n don't feel bad at yourself I will wait,I dont care how long is it just so you know I will wait I will really wait"I said showing a fake smile.After some minute I saw y/n laughing why is it so sudden huh?

"Why is it so sudden huh?"I ask

"You dont get it kookie!!? Y/n liked you too! This is just our prank,we already planned this out earlier"hoseok hyung yell excitedly.

"Is it true y/n?"i asked

"Yes *no*"she said.

"OMO,woah i lo-like you y/n!!"i said.

"Don't be shy bunny I love you too"she said as she hug me tightly.

"GET A ROOM!"taehyung shouted.

"we are not doing bad hyung"both y/n and me said in unison as tae hyung hid his face.

"I know I know"Hyung said.

"Let's sleep we aren't sleeping for years!!"yoongi hyung shouted at his shared room.

"We are giving you time for sleep,Why aren't you sleeping?!"jin hyung asked

"You guys are so noisy!I cant sleep"yoongi hyung said.

"Well shut your f-beautiful mouth!!"hoseok hyung shouted.

"Aren't you supposed to say f***ing?"yoongi hyung asked

"I'm not!"hoseok hyung shouted back.

"Here comes the war"all of us said.

"Later~~"yoongi hyung said.

[A/n:im the second author here! From the Philippines!.Anyone who is Filipino in here?
(Tagalog-'Sana nagustuhan niyo tung pangatlong part nang Christmas chapter'
English-'i hope you guys like this third Christmas chapter!]