interview

[A/n:italic is said in korean while the normal is in english]

Y/n's p.o.v

We are here Waiting at the backstage because later on we have an interview.we are here at America by the way.

"You are up now bts"one of the tv show staff said.

"Thank you"we all said.

We walk to the couch waving at the camera and at the people at our front probably some of them are our fans!because some of them are screaming.

"We have here the seven boys and the only girl in the group! Which is known as bts bangtan sonyeondan!" Christine the mc said.

"Waoh its such an honor to have bts here right Christine?"Harold said on of the mc.

"Of course harold.introduce yourself first bts"Christine said.

"Hana,dul,set hello we are bangtan sonyeondan *bow*"we all said.and then our self introduction

"Hello I'm jimin"

"Hi im V"

"Yoongi"

"Hello I'm Jungkook"

"I'm jin"

"Hello I'm your angel I'm your hope.j-hope"

"Hello I'm namjoon the leader of the group"

"Hello to all the viewers at home and the viewers that is here.I am y/n the maknae of the group"I said.

"Sit down bts"Harold said.

We did what he said and then they started to read everything that is in their paper.

"So bts you all know that you guys are popular all the way in the world for your amazing songs and dances!"harold said.

"Thank you"namjoon hyung said.

"We have here a lot of questions from your fans,are you ready to answer all of it guys?"Christine said.

"Yes"all of us said.

"The first goes for y/n.here it is it came from junebtsgirl 'y/n unnie how is it to be with boys like your life with them?'"Christine said.

"Well for me june at the first place,it is something weird to live with them since you know im a girl but when time came by months years,I am used to them.their jokes,laughs,how we played in the dorm together,how we practiced together.I am used to it now *laughs* in short all of the hyung's are awesome"i said.

"ahhhh"hoseok hyung hummed.

"she said she got used with our personality and our jokes,she said we are awesome"namjoon hyung said.

"ohh so sweet y/n,us too"hosoek hyung said.

"From greg_3 'can y/n Sing and dance for me?im a big fan of her i love you y/n!!'.ohh *laughs* such a big fun"Harold said.

"*laughs*I love you too greg.hope you like it"i sang our song which is butterfly and dance to our dance dna.

"The other from jane_girl 'jimin oppa how could you be cute and sexy at the same time?'"Christine said.

"Ani *laughs*"jimin hyung said.

"Jane,hyung is just shy to admit it but I have a secret to say some maybe know this but in the dorm he always said that he is sexy,cute....and handsome thats why we are always laughing when he said no"I said.

"thats true though"namjoon hyung said.

"*awkward laugh*?"tae laugh

"Later hyung~"