Playing With The Kids pt.2

Previous chapter:

"Yeah see you tomorrow Noona/unnie"all of us said in unison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae's p.o.v

*beep* *beep* my phone beep signaling me that I have a phone call.I pick my phone and it read 'eomma'

On the phone:

Tae-italic
His Eomma-normal

"Yeoboseyo eomma?"

"Hey tae,they are now in their way going to your dorm,by the way your appa is the one who is going to drop
Your brother and sister in your dorm"

"Okay eomma,bye I love you"

"I love you too tae take care of yourself,be healthy"

"Of course eomma you too"

*Call ended*

I waited i think its about 2 and a half hours then my appa and my brother and sister came.

"Oppa/hyung!!!"two of my younger siblings shouted as they hugged me.

"Tae im sorry but I need to go to work take care of your brother and sister okay?"appa said, I nodded my head and then I went near him to hug him.

"Hey eonjin and jeonggyu"i said when I was done walking my dad to his car.

"oppa,Where's y/n unnie? I miss her so much!"eonjin said.

"Hey kids! We missed you.how are you two?"jin hyung said as he pat his hand with their heads.

"We are fine jin hyung"jeonggyu said.

"She is still sleeping eonjin"I said.

Its already 8 in the morning and we are already awake except y/n and yoongi hyung.Yes y/n cant woke up early in the morning unless we have a practice or anything important to do,she is like yoongi hyung but the most lazy one.

"Oppa can we see y/n unnie? Jeonggyu and I are really excited to play with her and with your other friends!!"eonjin said.

"Okay eonjin,follow me"i said.

We went to y/n and jungkook's shared room which is y/n is the only one who sleep their because jungkook is already awake.

"Y/n unnie/noona!!!"both of them shouted as they jump at y/n and jungkook's bed as they hugged her.

"Ohh you two are already here?"y/n ask with her sleepy voice.

"Yes noona so wake up,we are excited to play volleyball with you!"jeonggyu said.

"Okay kids let me do my morning routine and wait for dawon unnie to arrive"y/n said.

"Okay unnie/noona"they both said.

Y/n's p.o.v

After they left,I finished my routine as quick as possible to have a long day to spent with the kids and for dawon eonni.

After some minutes of changing into a black leggings,a white plain T-shirt and a leather jacket with a black converse,I went downstairs only to met the others already done with their things,and i already see dawon unnie,she is wearing a pink t-shirt with pink skirt with a plain white sandal.

"Y/n are you now ready?"jin hyung ask.

"Yes hyung let's go"i said as I went outside first,hoping that jin hyung will not going to remember that I didn't eat.

"Yah y/n where are you going? Eat this sandwich and apple first"jin hyung said as he follow me to the van.

"Okay hyung thank you"i said as I hugged him

"We will going to bring some food by the way"jin hyung said.

"hey guys we are going now let's go!,get into the van!"jin hyung shouted.

"Jin hyung/oppa we want to sit beside y/n unnie"jeonggyu and eonjin said in unison.

"No problem kids"jin hyung said as the two younger kids jump up and down and went to sit next to me.

"Yah eonjin and jeonggyu aren't you supposed to sit next to me?"tae hyung said.

"But we missed y/n unnie oppa"eonjin said

"This is unfair"tae hyung said.

"This is not unfair hyung we will sit next to you later"jeonggyu said as he smiled warmly towards tae hyung.

"So cute okay I will let you two go this time"tae hyung said as he pinch their cheeks.

"Okay we are heading now"our stuff said as he started to drive.yes we have a driver because we didn't have a license specially me,and jungkook hyung because he is still 18 and I am still 15 thats why,and we are not interested in getting one,its just im too lazy to drive.

"Y/n unnie,please teach us to play volleyball!"eonjin said.

"Of course eonjin I will"i said.

"can't wait to play with you we really missed you noona"jeonggyu said.

"I miss you both too" i said.

"Dawon unnie are you okay there?"i ask dawon unnie because I saw her sitting beside hoseok hyung and beside hoseok hyung is the two lover jungkook hyung and jimin hyung.

This is our sitting arrangements,

:Front row:
Driver. namjoon.
Tae. Jin. door
Eonjin. y/n. jeonggyu. Yoongi
Dawon. hoseok. Jungkook. jimin
:Back row:

"Yeah y/n im alright"dawon unnie said as she smile.

"Okay unnie"I said with a smile too.

•~~~•

After a while of sitting in the van,we finally arrived at our destination,we are here at the park who have a volleyball net and any other games here like football and basketball.

"unnie lets go and play now!"eonjin shouted.

"Later eonjin I will help the hyung's to help them gather the foods and some things.we will play later after i am done helping them"i said.

"Okay unnie"eonjin said as she ran towards the volleyball net.

(Words:942)
[A/n:part 3 is coming!!!❤
Im really really sorry,i didnt update for a very long time. I don't know what happened but can't update,I already have so many chapters now hope you will like❤❤]