volleyball pt.3

Previous chapter:

"Okay unnie"eonjin said as she ran towards the volleyball net.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

As of now I am done helping my hyung's.i went to the kids only to see them messing, because what they did is just throwing the ball and the thing is that they are so close with each other.I went over to them and ask
"Hey kids wanna learn how to play that game?"

"Yes unnie/noona"they said in unison.

"Okay *laughs* give me the ball and let me call dawon unnie."I said.
They give the ball to me as they are jumping up and down probably they are excited.

"Dawon unnie come over here we are going to teach the kids"i said as I motion dawon unnie to come"

"But y/n I dont know how to play volleyball"dawon unnie said.
(If dawon unnie can play volleyball I'm sorry It's just for this chapter,let's continue)

"Just play along unnie"I said.

"Okay kids this is how you play this game.Volleyball is played by two teams of six players on a court divided by a net but it can also be played by two people if you are just two but its better to play with groups"i said as they nodded.

"The object of the game is to send the ball over the net so that the opposing team cannot return the ball or prevent it from hitting the ground like this *showed how to do it with dawon unnie*  and Each team has three hits to attempt to return the ball like this *showed them*"i said As they nodded again but this time with a smile.

"The ball is put in play by a serve that is hit by the server over the net to the opponent....When the receiving team wins a volley, it gains the right to serve, and the players rotate one position clockwise.When the serving team wins a volley, it wins a point and the right to continue serving"

"The ball must clear the net on a serve.A game is played to 21 points or some other agreed upon number...........The team that wins the best two out of three games wins the match or the game"i said as I patted their heads.

We teach them how to play the game in a gentle way because we dont want them to get hurt.

"Is it all y/n unnie? If it is i am ready to play now!"eonjin said.

"Yes that's all eonjin.lets play this game with a two player by team "i said as the others said "okay unnie/noona"

"This is the team me and eonjin are team.dawon unnie and jeonggyu are team so lets start?"i ask.

"Im not playing y/n"dawon unnie said.

"Please unnie just three games and it will be done,and the thing is that I will change the rules a little so that it will be fast"I said.

"Okay okay y/n"dawon unnie said.

"Okay unnie and kids.the new rule is that who ever gonna reach ten first in each team is the winner and we will proceed to the next game,it will be like that for the three game"I said.

"Okay y/n/unnie/noona"all of them said in unison.

We started to play the game,I am the server in our team so I send the ball towards the other team which is dawon unnie and jeonggyu's team,dawon unnie catched the ball and sends the ball to me again.

jimin's p.o.v

I saw the girls and jeonggyu playing the volleyball game so I decided to live it by the app vlive,why not?.
I waited until it will Reach many people in my live or should I say our live.