y/n and jimin's B-Day!

Author's p.o.v

BTS members except y/n and jimin are planning to surprise them,today they gathered to talk about it.after planning they closed their mouths and doesn't even dare to talk about the surprise or else it will be ruined.

Y/n and jimin are walking at the hallways to their dance practice room to decide which dance choreography that they are going to practice.

Jimin's p.o.v

Y/n and I are in the practice room now but we didn't saw any members here,maybe they are just busy doing their stuff.so y/n and I decided to practice after some hour we finished practicing our choreography and went to change our clothes.

As we are walking through the hallways again we saw the other members so we went to them to say hi and they responded 'hello' too.but its not what we wanted to hear.

Y/n's p.o.v

We saw the hyung's and went to say hi but then they just responded us with a 'hello'.

"We are going now hyung"jimin hyung said as he waved to them.
The other hyung waved too.

We went to the vending machine to get our drinks its a water of course.

"Y/n where are you going now?"jimin hyung ask

"Lets go to my studio hyung"I said.

"Sure y/n lets go"jimin hyung said.

By that we went to my studio and just chatted for a while greeting each other for its been our birthday.

Jimin's p.o.v

We are greeting each other when someone knock into y/n's studio,so we have been excited maybe it's our hyung.but then when y/n opened the door its just one of the staff

"Sorry to disturbed your talked but pd-nim wants you two to go for shopping and your foods this day and for the next two days"she said.

"Okay noona/unnie"we said.

"by the way yoongi will be going with you two pd-nim already gave the money to yoongi"she said and then she walk out,we found it rude noona never talk to us like that and she never walked without saying bye.

"Hyung let's go?"y/n ask

"Yeah let's go"I said.

We went to yoongi hyung where we saw him sitting at one couch looking annoyed 'ohh what's with him?'I ask to myself.

"Yoongi hyung we're here,let's go?"y/n ask

"Yeah let's go its been 20 minutes I've been waited for you two here and our staff who are going to drive are there waiting for us and the camera is waiting too"yoongi hyung said.

"Ohh okay hyung-wait camera?"I ask

"Yes so don't talk too much and let's go its getting late"yoongi hyung said.

"I'm sorry"me and y/n said in unison.

Yoongi's p.o.v

i lied I have been here for not that long though I'm really really sorry dongsaeng's this Is part of the surprise I am really sorry.

"I'm sorry"the both of them said 'no you two didn't have too'i thought.

We went inside the van,I am sitting alone at the front while the two youngest sitted together at the back,I really feel so guilty!.

The mall is not really that far from the building so we are now here.we Went to the grocery section and bought some food first after buying we went to the clothes section for the boys first but of course the food that we bought earlier is in the van and the camera man is still following us.