Hoseok's Sister

Hoseok's p.o.v

Y/n have been telling me that she wants to meet my sister,because when my sister came she is sleeping and didn't knew that she came thats why she is eager to meet my sister.

Right now i am planning to text my sister to come over at our dorm just atleast an hour or so what,if she doesn't have any work.

At the phone:text

Hoseokie:
Hi noona,do you have time today?

Dawonie:
Yes,i have why?

Hoseokie:
Do you remember my band friend noona?the only girl of our group?

Dawonie:
Yeah,this girl right? What is her name again? *sends a selca of you*

Hoseokie:she is y/n, noona.

Dawonie:
I like her name,by the way tell her im coming

Hoseokie:
Thank you so much noona.she will be happy to see you,all of us will be happy

Dawonie:
Oh,me too

Hoseokie:
Okay,good bye noona

Dawonie:
Bye~

End of the text.

Thankfully my sister have a free time today,I wonder what is going to be
y/n's reaction when she saw my noona.

[Time skip brought to you by j-horse]

Noona told me that she is near at our dorm,so I quickly go to y/n's room to tell her to be ready,but of course I didn't tell her about my sister coming.

"Y/n come on,be ready we are going to the building (big hit),we need to practice for our comeback"i said as i pull her.

"You can practice on your own hyung"y/n said

"Ani y/n,i forgot some steps of the choreography and i need you to help me with that,so wake your lazy head now and go to the bathroom to do your routine after that go downstairs I will be waiting there..you should be fast"i said

"what about jimin hyu-"i cutted her off by saying "i need you,its weird to have a practice with a boy though,so please y/n" i said

"Okay okay you won this time"y/n said.

"Thank you y/n,bye"i said as i slammed the door.

Exactly,As I went downstairs I saw my noona going in,I went and hugged her.

"Noona I missed you!"I said as i hug her again.

"Miss you too horse,so wheres y/n?"she ask.

"She i-"i got cutted

"I did just heard my name what is it?"y/n ask.

y/n's p.o.v

This is weird thought hoseok hyung wants to practice with me,yes we did that everytime but with jimin hyung.
I quickly did my morning routine and went downstairs.

"So where's y/n"someone said its a girls voice by the way.

"I did Just heard my name what is it?"i ask

I saw a girl in her 20 and above of age i guess,i guess this is hoseok hyung's noona.

"H-hi unnie"i said as I look at my feet nervously.

"Dont be nervous y/n-ahh I wont bite *laughs*"unnie said.

'Omg her voice is so like a voice of an angel'i thought.

"Its my free day today up until the next day,i dont have any work,so want to go outside to have fun?"unnie ask

"Of course unnie I would live too but,first let me get my mask and glasses on"i said as i putted my mask and glasses on their places.

~~~~•|•~~~~

We are here at the park just walking with the seven good looking guys behind us,of course they have their mask and glasses on just like me.

After some minutes of talking we decided to stop and headed to the dorm again.

"I don't have a work for tomorrow,any plans?"unnie aks

"My sister and brother are coming here tomorrow,and they like to play volleyball with their unnie y/n"Tae hyung said.

"Woah Really tae hyung? Thank you so much I would probably be happy by that.I missed them already"i said as i day dream again.

"So I am going home now good bye see you tomorrow"unnie said as she went outside the dorm.

"Yeah see you tomorrow Noona/unnie"all of us said in unison

(Words:723)
[A/n:thanks you reading!!!another update!!❤💕]