t●uchy pt.2

"Yah you jungkook y/n is our precious potato,don't you dare being used to touch y/n every Time"jin hyung said.

*Flashback*

I am eagerly waiting for the bunny outside the school cause the driver hasn't arrive yet so I wanted to talk to someone,just waiting and waiting until someone jump and back hugged me while saying "
did you miss me?"
Well me being me
"what do you think hyung?.the most beautiful girl in the world is going to miss you? Nah that won't happen never"
"Don't think too high y/n,you are just a potato"
"Yeah I know 'a pretty potato'"

*End of the flashback*

"You both since you didn't clean your room earlier before leaving.....I wanted you guys to clean it now"jin hyung said.

Hoseok:that was fast

Taehyung:I can help

Namjoon:don't tae just let them be

"we are going"the bunny and I said

We walk into our messy room,the blankets are still not in the proper position,the socks are everywhere,and chips plastic wrappers that we ate secretly yesterday.

I went to the blankets to fold it properly,but the bunny insisted cause he said that blankets are more hard than the other one.and I didn't let him until he went at my back and he holds my hand,i look at him so shock cause our freaking pretty faces are so near that even our nose.are touching what is this beautiful nightmare if anyone are in this dorm just please disturb this moment,I hope I didn't look back at him forget what I hope cause I didn't actually mean it like duh? Who else didn't want to kiss those lips of the bunny we know?

"Aish here he comes again"

"You like it didn't you?"

"Of course not"

"You look do flustered"

Yeah right I probably has the weird face because of this annoying blush.sometimes I do wonder why blushes are made when you just can look at your crush and 'magic' your face is red.but it still kind of embarrassing.

"Just do the blankets,and I'll do this socks"

"Yeah Better"

I started picking the socks and put those at our laundry.

Just to confirm that I am done I check the whole room,and now I am finding in our under our bed and I found something bad,I don't like seeing those.

"Hyung get this out of my hands now"I said as I close my eyes waiting for the bunny to get his underwear I found.

How awkward is it to talk when you just found something like that,like so awkward.

"Don't you dare hide something like that again hyung"I said not even looking at him.

And here he goes again with his touch but this time he pick me up high and just turn me around.

"Yah hyung put me down"I said.

"You are turning me on y/n"the bunny said as he smirk and moved his face closer to my face.he put me down now by the way.

"Yah yah,stop hyung.I don't know what you are talking right now"

"Aish why are you such an innocent?"

The bunny moved his face closer as I moved my head backwards,okay to be honest I was longing for a true love,and I wanted someone to steal my freaking first kiss with all his love not just playing around.

"Cause I'm innocent aish,lets go downstairs in sure the others are waiting for us"

We went downstairs only to see jin hyung started to cook without me because of that annoying bunny,I went closer and started to help him which he agreed with all of his soul.

*time skip at night*

I am now done with my night routine and I already change my clothes to an oversized white shirt with a black short,i went to our shared room and I laid there not even waiting for the bunny.

I am so tired today,so as soon as I closed my eyes I feel like my tiredness is all over me now.until the bunny hugged me,whats with him now? Really?

"Just let me hugged you y/n"he said.

Cause I feel like hugging someone I turned around and i putted my head in his chest as I put my hand around his waist.
Same goes with him but not with the chest thing cause you know its kind of,uhm out of date???

swagyyyy1232 here it goes,I hope you like it.thank you so much for reading, im not a stalker or something but I love you thank you....

And also I am planning to make a new ff with a title 'someone like you',I dont know what member it is yet,but i will let you guys choose it.

»●jin
»●yoongi
»●hoseok
»●namjoon
»●jimin
»●taehyung
»●jungkook