•FS•Tae

❤❤Taey/n shippers❤❤

Taey/n!! The real otp! Oh my god did you see how they are perfect for each other? The way they play their hyung's the way they prank their hyung's the way they care for their hyung's!!..dont get me wrong but its true that they have a different vision when the two of them (y/n and tae) are the only one in the video or when they did a live,thats why they are called alien's *laughs*.And they got the most beautiful and handsome face In 2018 so legendary.

Any taey/n shippers here?

Comments:

Tae'slover:im inlove with tae oppa but I think y/n is perfect with him,they are just the most beautiful and handsome people in the world!!❤

Y/nalientaelien:lol I feel you.they are indeed perfect with each other!

Handsometaebeautifuly/n:woah you are right😉.finally i got something who is a taey/n shipper!!❤

••FAN MEET••

BTS have a fan meet on germany at berlin today and something is up into the taey/n's fans.the fans in berlin is mostly taey/n's shippers!!.

Sitting arrangements:tae - hoseok - yoongi - jin - jungkook - jimin - y/n - namjoon

fan boy:"hey tae!"

Tae:"ohh hey anything I can help *wide smile*?"

Fan boy:"can you please sign this hoodie for me?"

Tae:"of course......here it is"

fan boy:"thank you so much tae.but uhmm....I dont know how to say this.."

Tae:"its okay,you can say it,don't be afraid I didn't bite*laughs*"

Fan boy:"okay,uhm I have a girl friend here but sadly she can't attend this fan meet because she Is sick but she talked to me earlier and said 'hey can you please ask tae if y/n and him are official now?' So uhm can you answer that for her and for me?"

Tae:"ohh *laughs* we are not officially yet but I did make my first move.maybe sooner or later we will just inform you all"

Fan boy:"thank you so much for answering my question tae here is my gift for you (dog stuff and a gucci scarf) bye~"

Tae:"im glad that I answered your question and thank you for this gift I like it*smile* bye~~~"

its now his turn to talk to y/n.

Y/n:"hello ohh you are a fan boy,woah.anything I can sign or help?"

Fan boy:"*laughs* yeah I am,yes please can you sign this hoodie for me?"

y/n:"of course.......annnnddd here it goes"

Fan boy:"y/n uhm c-can you answer my question?"

Y/n:"dont stutter,I won't bite.what is it?"

Fan boy:"uhm i have girl friend here but unfortunately she can't attend this fan meet because she is sick but she told me earlier this
'can you please ask y/n if she likes to be official with tae?'  Can you answer that question for me and for her?"

Y/n:"I would love to be official with tae hyung he is just so cute and uhmm I heard this at the fans that he is an alien a handsome alien.i hope I did answer your question *smile*"

Fan boy:"thank you so much for answering it y/n I hope you two will have a long and strong relationship.and this is for you y/n (Polaroid picture of y/n and tae,and a Polaroid camera)"

Y/n:"I am glad that I can help to answer your question,tell your girl friend that I said get well soon for me and for tae.and thank you for this lovely gift from you I love it!"

Fan boy:"your welcome y/n,its our gift because you all are giving us so much happiness since the eighth of you exist,bye y/n~"

Y/n:"ohh you are so sweet.bye get home Safe"

[A/n:lovey dovey❤
any tae biases here?❤

Imagine that tae talk this conversation in english😂❤]