Period pt.2

previous chapter:

"Indeed,we are now safe"i said as i rested my head at the window looking outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________

Y/n's p.o.v

I am now done getting rid with all of  the blood that is in my legs earlier and I already putted this something diaper lol just kidding it is called a sanitary napkin or pad.yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung bought me so many pads,they bought a 20 pack of it.I walk towards downstairs as jin hyung said that he need to tell us something important.

"Now that y/n is here,lets talk sincerely"jin hyung said as we nodded our heads for a responds.

"Okay so what happened earlier is that y/n already got her first period"jin hyung continued.

"What is period hyung?"tae hyung ask.

"Period is the woman's Teenage day,they will got this every month and sometimes they got a mode swing,like if they want a food you will need to give it to her or else you two or all of us will going to have a war,just kidding its not a war but she will going to be mad"namjoon said.

"And is it that serious hyung?"Jungkook hyung ask

"Yes,It's serious jungkook"namjoon hyung said

so every period I am going to have a mood swing?ohh good day to start the happy princess feel.

"hyung when is this going to end?"i ask

"Wait let me search it"namjoon hyung said as he type some words at his phone.

"It says it will end for five days"namjoon hyung said.

Five day's hah *evil smirk*

"Ohh ahh its long"i said

"Y/n is now a teenager but for us she is still our baby *laughs* y/n's face just look like a baby"jimin hyung said.

"okay hyung,I know im beautiful and cute no need to tell that all over the world"I said as I smile cutely.

"So-i uhmm we-can you please dont do that again y/n?"jimin hyung ask

"Is jimin blushing?"yoongi hyung ask well more like teasing though.

"I am sleepy hyung's just waking me up if the food is ready"I said as I bid my goodbye to all of them and went to our shared room.

"Y/n by the way we have a dance practice later!"hoseok hyung shouted at the other side of the door

"Shut up hyung! Dont disturb my sleep or else.....and yes I already know about that Hyung"I said.

'Ohh no the mood swing is now starting from level one'hoseok said to his mind.

"Okay im sorry y/n I am going now"hoseok hyung said.

I went back to my sleepy mind and fell asleep.

[A/n:hope you like it namjoonie_love.❤❤shout out to my silent readers and thank you for reading!.by the way christy1484 thank you for voting!!❤❤❤
fighting!!✊💕]