song cover •guitar•

Y/n's p.o.v

I am playing with my guitar at my studio at the big hit building,just singing love yourself by Justin beiber.i decided to make it live at v app i adjusted my camera and i started to record.of course i waited for someone to join my live.

"Hi army's!! Today i am going to sing a cover love yourself by justin Bieber"i said.

I read all the comments that said. "omo im excited y/n unnie!"
"Cant wait till you started!"
"I love you y/n-ahh"
"Hello y/n unnie!!"

"*laughs* i love you all too!"i said.

I started to play my guitar and i started to sing.

----•-•----

"Thank you for watching my live army's *flying kiss*"

I read all the comments again.but today i responded to the comments.

Armykik:Unnie i like your voice!!

"Thank you armykik! *flying kiss*"

Y/nlover:Please do another cover next time y/n!

"I will y/n lover.by the way I love your name here *laughs*"

KingofMemes:I really really love it
y/n.stay healthy and fit

"I am healthy and fit king of memes thanks to jin eomma,just kidding I mean hyung,jin hyung"

Tae'swife:when is your next concert
y/n unnie?

"I dont really know Tae's wife,looks like v hyung is your bias *laughs*"

"Thank you for watching my live army's i love you all so much we are not here if you army's are not here supporting us.thank you for supporting,loving,and all army's thank you,I love you.bye see you all soon army's i am looking forward to it"I said as I waved my hand and turned off my live video.

I laid in my couch not caring to go to the dance studio.later on i heard someone knocking on my door.

"what is it?"I asked

"im coming in *comes in* Y/n why are you here?aren't you supposed to practice our dance choreography's?"jin hyung said.

"Ahh hyung,I have just finished my live video at the v app.just wondering if I can practice later?"

"No y/n we need to practice all together.come now"

"Yeah hyung I know,im coming"I said as we went to the dance studio.

[time skip brought to you by jimin's...*cough* abs]

now we are at break from practicing.all of them are talking some are laughing,some are fighting lol just kidding no one is fighting.

"Y/n! What did you do earlier?why are you late?"hoseok hyung ask

"i did a live cover video for the army's at the v app"i said.

"Who did live?"
"Live?!"
"Cover?live cover?"
"I just heard my name"
some of my hyung's ask

"Hyung's calm down,me,I am the one who did live"I said.

"Live cover? So this means you did a song cover?"jimin hyung ask.

"Yes hyung,love yourself by Justin bieber"

"Ohh can you do it one more time
y/n?"Jungkook hyung said.

"I want to see our maknae do a song cover"yoongi said.

"You can go to vlive and watch it hyung's"i said.

"We want live y/n"all of them said in unison

"Okay okay fine hyung's,i will do it"

All of them said "yes" so i went to my studio again and get my guitar after that I went to them and i started to sing the one that i sang earlier at my live.

After singing i got so many compliments and the thing is that i heard all of them in the past like.

"Thats my maknae!"
"I admire your singing y/n!"
"Maknaaaeeee!!!!!!"
"i love your cover y/n"
"Omo omo"
"Omy godchee my hearteu,you stole my hearteu y/n"
"do it one more time y/n!"okay except for this one

"Yeah jin hyung I will,next time"

"Hoseok hyung its heart h-e-a-r-t...not hearteu.and hyung i didn't stole your heart"i said as I laugh.

"Y/n run!"v hyung said.I turned aroung and i saw hoseok hyung chasing me so I run up to the hallways and I run towards jin hyung and namjoon hyung because I know they can protect me.

"Hyung's!! The horse is chasing me.protect me please"I said as I pull the two (namjoon and jin) at my front.

"Yah hoseok stop(b) it,we need to protect our maknae,she is the softest one"two of them said.

At that moment hoseok hyung stopped to chase me,I went to him and I said sorry...our life is like this........

[A/n:i am so sorry I didn't get to update for two days because my parents decided to have a vacation.So yeah that happened for two days,I am really really sorry.but I hope you like this chapter!!💕]