Bts imagine (namjoon)

You and namjoon's friendship will be like you as a helper and namjoon is the one who always broke things.

Today namjoon accidentally broke one of his toys,you wanted to check him out so you went there with a cup of coffee in your hand,you knock first and you went in.

"Hello hyung,how are you?"you said but something caught your eye.he is hiding something from you,as the curiosity hit you,you look on what is it and saw a little toy but one of its legs is gone and without it it can't be stood up.

"Ahh this? I accidentally broke it.its not my fault though I just wanted to put this at the other side of the room,and this happened"

"Want some help?"

"Probably yes.please"

You went to sit next to him and you took a look at the damaged toy,you tried to fix it as namjoon took a hold at the body part.

Namjoon is looking at you lovingly as you look up,you are now looking at each others eyes as you both smile.

But then taehyung barged in saying "opps did we ruin something?"by that he means that someone is with him.not a second later jin went in with jungkook.as you both immediately look away.

"Ruin what hyung?"jungkook asked

"Their lovely scene and they are looking at each others eye while smiling....wait!! isn't it supposed to be mean that namjoon hyung and y/n like each other?!!"

"They are just looking at each other tae don't look forward to it"jin said

"Tsk you are just being jealous hyung"taehyung said as he stuck his tongue out.

"Jealous? me? What are you thinking tae? Do you think I'm gay?"

"I just heard of it from the ship names hyung,and it said namjin so I think it came from namjoon and jin"

"I heard of that too"jungkook said.

"So why are you all exactly here?"namjoon's asked...

"Why are you suddenly asking such a question?of course we are here for some important reason.Are you at least upset since we ruin that scene tae just said?"jin asked

*silenced*

"I think it's a yes jin hyung since namjoon hyung didn't answered fast"jungkook said.

"Answer what kookie? Ahh by the way Pd-nim said that we are going to practice a new choreography as you all know that we are finished with recording"yoongi said.

"Its about namjoon and y/n hyung"

Namjoon's heartbeat became so fast and loud as he already know that yoongi heard him say such a word confessing that he loves you and that he is not going to destroy your friendship for being a lover.

"Well I heard namjoon the other day saying that he loves someone and that he is not going to destroy their friendship just for being a lover,I am not that type of person who wanted to heard all of it though but I heard the girls name by an accident"

"Who is it hyung?"tae asked

"Y/n,exactly as that name"

"So tae is right,dare to confess now little dimple man?"jin asked namjoon.

"Everything has to be ruined I see....but its true,y/n its kinda hard to explain but its true.all I know is that every time you help someone,like you helping me when I broke something,you helping yoongi hyung make a music just everything of you makes me fall in love hard.by your kindness,by your talents and your existence itself is a precious diamond for me so I am not going to let someone stole you......uhm I love you"