Y/n's mission •BB•

Requested by ErinxDawn18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

I am already prepared,I already did my morning routine and we are now in the big hit building but i really feel tired,jin hyung is not going here in the dance studio right?.

"Y/n? What are yo-"

"Im up!!! Im up!!"i cutted jin hyung as i stood up and went next to him.

"Aishh y/n you never change"jin hyung said.

"Yeah hyung,im cute, beautiful,what else ahh-"

"And a potato,lazy potato.by the way im here because pd nim told me to tell you that he need to tell you some important matters"jin hyung said.

"Okay hyung thank you"i said as i went to bang pd's office.I knock, then after 2 times of knocking bang pd answered "come in"

"What do you want to tell me pd nim?"i ask

"Ahh by that i am planning to give you a mission,all you need to do is to find your hyung's and tell them that you love them after that you need to hug and kiss them on the cheek's,if you already did those wait for them to hug you.you cant speak wait for the camera man to tell you that you can speak.. "pd said.

"W-what? Bu-"

"You have 20 minutes to find them,from the oldest to the youngest"

"O-okay pd nim"i said as i went outside of his office.

"Okay hana,dul,set"the camera man said as i started to find the oldest which is jin hyung.

I went to the recording studio,dance studio,and to the makeup room but i didn't saw him,where the h*ck are you hyung?.
"If he is not in the dance studio,recording studio,and at the makeup room...uhh maybe he is at......ahhhh!!! At the canteen!"i said as i run towards it.There he goes getting some foods.

"saranghaeyo hyung"i said as i hug and kiss his cheek.he look so surprised.I open my arms signalling him to hug me,i hope he understands.

"W-why did you do that maknae? "
After 1 minute of deciding he hug me.

"You can speak now"the camera man said.

"Thank you hyung"i said as i went outside to find yoongi hyung.

Okay so where is he,,uhm he likes to sleep,maybe he is in the empty staff room?

I went to the staff room,there he is sleeping,oh my god!! How can i do it?

"army's help me pray for myself,i wish he will not get mad.my life is precious!!,ohh I can do this"I said looking at the camera.

"Hyung,Hyung,hyung!!!"I said as I shake his body gently.

"What the,what do you want?"he asked

"saranghaeyo"i said thankfully he is sitting,i hug and kiss him just like what i did to jin hyung i open my arms.

"I will do it but please dont disturb my beauty rest"yoongi hyung said as he hug me.

"You can speak now"(the one who always said that sentence is the camera man)

"Thank you hyung and yeah i promise"i said.

I went outside again to find hoseok hyung.

""You have 13 minutes now"the camera man said.

"Omo!"I quickly go to the dance studio because I saw hoseok hyung there earlier.

I did what I did earlier hopefully he hug me after i open my arms.
I went to namjoon hyung's studio where he always did his lives and his music's.i saw him there and did my mission he look speechless but then he hug me.
i am going to the makeup room now because it is time for the pervert one just kidding its time for jimin hyung.i saw tae hyung in his side this is not going to be hard now.

"Jimin hyung saranghaeyo"i said as I hug him,i was about to kiss his cheeks but then he look at my direction so I kiss his lips,I saw him blushing he looks cute while blushing.still recovering from the kiss i open my arms indicating him to hug me he didn't get it that fast though it went for 2 minutes until he hugged me.i look over at tae hyung he looks excited *internally slapping my self* .

"Dont you dare do that tae Hyung.. saranghaeyo tae hyung"i said as I hug and kiss his cheeks he immediately hug me.

"Hyung,we cant air this thing"I said at the camera man.

"We need to air this y/n"

this is hard *sigh*...Now time for the bunny one where is he?.

"How much time do i have?"i ask the camera man

"you have 2 minutes"

"Omo i need to find the bunny,i mean jungkook hyung"

I run towards the hallways maybe i can see him there but no..i didn't i went to the dance studio again there he is..with the hyung's even tae and jimin hyung are there.Don't mind them y/n you need to do your mission.

"Saranghaeyo Jungkook hyung!!"I said as i hug him I was about to kiss his cheek but...then..........he....ask.....a....question......looking at me!!!!!!

"What are yo-"by that i kissed him on his lips but then i proceed to kiss his cheeks and i open my arms.

"Just hug y/n jungkook!!"the hyung's said.

"B-but"

"Just hug her"

By that jungkook hug me I can't take this anymore i went outside of the dance studio and went to the canteen.

"did I finish the mission? Did I complete it?"I ask

"Yeah y/n congratulations"the camera man said.

"if you ever saw this army's i didn't mean to kiss those hyungs,I just need to complete the mission but then they look at me!..omy how can I talk to them now? They are going to tease me.help me army's.......but for those who will watch this thank you so much for supporting us"i said as i bowed at the camera.

(Words:1031)

[A/n:there will be a second part for this thank you for requesting!!]