Bts imagine (yoongi)

You and yoongi will be like a lazy best friends,since you guys always sleep after your rehearsal.

Everyday you always help yoongi for his music,since you really love music as much as yoongi loves his passion for music.so today you are helping him gathering all of your ideas to have a beautiful rhythm and lyrics for the army's.which at the end it will turned out to be so beautiful.

One day yoongi went to his room and started to make a lyrics since he is all done with the rhythm,all by himself since he wanted to surprise y/n.everyday as much yoongi wanted to keep his feelings away the more it makes him loving you even more.

he didn't know that the others can see and feel it too,the way he talk to you,the way he said your name,his character changes when he is with you all of it did help the other members gathered the clues.

You walk into the hallways as you wanted to check the other members as well,you knock into namjoon's room first before you went in and you saw him thinking while murmuring something.

"What are you doing hyung?"you asked as he jump out of nowhere.

"Aish really.you scared me y/n.learn how to knock"

"I did though,you didn't heard it hyung?"

"Ahh yes I didn't.I am making my part for our next cypher since you know our comeback is near,did you finished yours already?"

"Yes hyung and I think I need to hear and check it one more time before I give it to you.I will go now hyung"

"Okay y/n"

You went out and went into another room which is for jungkook and then there goes hoseok,jin,and taehyung.

And now you went into yoongi's room,knocking first of course.

"What is it? And who is it?"

"Its y/n hyung"

"Don't go in here y/n not now I am still working on something and this needed to be a surprise"

"Okay.but I hope you are doing well in there,I will go now hyung bye"

"Bye"

You walk away again and went into jimin's as you knock,the door immediately open and revealed a beautiful handsome yet smol guy in front of you.

"Hello jimin hyung"you greeted

"Oh hello y/n,come here"

"Thanks hyung,I am just here to make sure everything is going okay with you"

"Yeah as always y/n you can see I am practicing our dance choreography since I am in charge at teaching the other members when they forgot some lines"

"I see hyung.okay bye hyung see you later"you said as you went to your room locking it behind making sure no one is going in.

The other day you woke up at your room but not in the dorm since you guys wanted to stay the night at the building because of your works.

You went into the hallway after your morning routines,and then went to the practice room since they said they are going to learn the choreography now.of course you guys are done eating some vegetables.

As you went in the boys started to tease yoongi and then they went silent when yoongi glared at them.the first thing you notice is the big speaker which is you saw from yoongi's room 'how did they even manage to put that here?'you asked yourself.

"Lets start?"you asked.

"Not unless I can say this y/n"yoongi said.

"What is it hyung?"