First Concert

(A/n:I will make it on my own)

Y/n's p.o.v

This is it our first ever concert.we waited for so long for this to happen but that wait is over!!.

We are now at the back stage,we are done choosing our clothes and our make up is done.

(Your outfit at the no more dream mv)

"Bts its time to go to the stage" our manager said.

We went to the platform,as the platform went higher we heard so many screams,our chants,our names,and so on.
Our intro 2 cool 4 skool went first,namjoon hyung rap and sang with it, then it goes for we are bulletproof pt.2 and then our skit circle room talk which is more likely like a conversation.at the we are bulletproof song we put our leather jacket with the orange color we stayed like that until our skit.the fans sang along with us too i saw some of them are crying so when we are done at our skit its our time to talk with our fans.

"Woah did you like our performance army's?"namjoon hyung ask breathing heavily
"Ne!!!!"the crowd shouted

"Its great to be with the army's"jimin hyung said *screams from the fans*

"I know right jimin hyung,its been so long since I didn't saw the fans"tae huung said

"Its just 15 days tae,but you are right we all missed the army's"namjoon hyung said *screams from the fans*

"How have you been army's?"jin hyung ask

All we heard is a random scream some says "great" "good" "ahhhh!" "Jin oppa" "saranghaeyo!!!"

"Its good to hear from the army's"yoongi hyung said.

"Hyung's I saw some of them are crying"i said

"Yeah i noticed that too"jungkook hyung said

"Army's dont cry,let's have fun together!"I said as the crowd went loud.

"Are you ready to start the fun again?!"hoseok hyung shouted as the music started.interlude,I like it after the two music well interlude is like a tune.its time to talk to the fans again.we drank our water first to regain our breaths.

"Army's time fly so fast right?"Yoongi hyung said
"Ne!!"the fans shouted

"Ahh I hope we can extend it.but we have a fan meet tomorrow!"hoseok hyung said with a cheerful voice.

"Ne army's we hope to see you all tomorrow!"jin hyung said

"i hope you can be with us together....forever"jungkook hyung said.

"As long as we are together we can promise to be with you forever!"I said with a cheerful voice that made the hyung's to say "yeah" "I like what you said" "y/n-ahh what a great speech"
"Ahhh!"the fans screamed

"Y/n is right.. army's.....saranghaeyo!!"tae hyung shouted as the fans went wild again of course who else is not going to scream if your bias said I love you?

"you can't see my handsome face anymore"jimin hyung said as he pouted.

"Woah jimin you can't stop mentioning it.aren't you?"namjoon hyung said,which earned us from laughing.

"Army's this is our last music hope you will like it"namjoon hyung said.

We started to sing our no more dream and then the outro its more like a conversation rap again it really have an end.

"Army's see you tomorrow!"jin hyung said

"We love you thank you"namjoon hyung said.

"Bye army's"we all said as we went to the platform and it went down slowly,as it went down i tried to climbed but my hyungs carry me to went down again.

At the backstage my hyung's teased me because of it but dont get me wrong they all did want to be with the fans.

•~~•

Right now it is really late in the evening its already 11:16pm we went at the dorm late because we did a little celebration about our first concert.right now I really feel tired, I went to my shared room with jungkook and laid down i dont care about anyone, all I need is sleep since we have a fan meet tomorrow.

(

Words:699]

[A/n:how was your first concert y/n?💕]