t●uchy

Y/n's p.o.v

As soon as I woke up I feel something heavy at my stomach as always but,today it is kind of different,it is just so heavy.
I open my eyes and noticed that it is not only his one feet is at my stomach also his right foot and his left hand,yes you read it right three freaking heavy feets and hand are at my freaking SMOL stomach.

"Yah!...Yah!! Freaking YAH!!! wake up my stomach is in freaking pain because of your heavy body!!"I shouted right in his ear cause why not? But the thing is that he just hummed in response.what the actual shit is he thinking right now?

"YAH YOU!! WAKE UP!! YOU ARE SO FREAKING HEAVY!!!"I shouted really loud this time.

"What's the problem y/n?!"he freaking asked while shouting.

"Nothing hyung...IT IS JUST YOUR FREAKING 3 HEAVY BODY PARTS ARE ALL OVER MY STOMACH!!"I shouted.

"What's with the shouting in here?"jin hyung barge in our room.

"Jin hyung as what you ca-"

"Jungkook your hand and foots put it down now"jin hyung said cutting my sentence.

"Ohh hehehe sorry"jungkook hyung said.

"And y/n you need to be careful about your words"

"Okay jin hyung sorry"

"Did you guys forgot something important right now?"

"Important? Do we have dance practice today hyung?"

"No jungkook the other one"

"Ohh right we have school today"

"Yes y/n.so get you ass up now"

"But its early hyung"

"And you both really think that you can sleep again after the shouting and so on?"

"Urgh its because of you bunny"

"Shut up potato its not my fault,they just move in their own"

"And they can't moved without your permission because you are the owner of that big body of yours"

"Okay okay stop arguing and do you morning routines I will be downstairs cooking,you don't need to help me
y/n"

I walk to the bathroom next in our room,while the bunny went to the bathroom downstairs.

Since those one man without jams,the alien is done with their high school, well the older ones,the bunny and I are the only ones who suffered from
school.

As I finished doing my routines,i change into our school uniform in sopa which is basically so short,and you know I feel so uncomfortable.

After eating with the whole group,we went straight to our car since the bunny and me are the only one who is going to school and the hyung are just in the dorm chilling urghh.

I don't really have that much friend cause I'm not the person who talked first so I think that's why.

As we went inside some of the girls are looking at us well more at the bunny.

"Hello Oppa"a random girl said.

"Oppa I have been hearing some rumors that you and y/n unnie are dating.is it true?"

The bunny looked at me with that smirk plastered in his freaking bunny face which is so annoying.

"No"the bunny said

"Is it true unnie?"

"Me? Ohh no it's not true"

After some minutes in the whole trap we finally got out and get into our classes since we are not in the same age but his room is not that far though.

I sat at my chair and just listen to whatever our teacher said.

*Time skip to break*
(Break like in the school when you go to the cafeteria,not break like breaking up with your someone I think you know it I'm just so bitter to talk about it)

I didn't go to the cafeteria cause jin hyung gave me and the bunny some sliced apple so I stayed at the classroom by myself.well break is not that long though so now my classmates are going inside again.

*Time skip to lunch*

Now,the bunny is waiting for me outside in my room.I went outside to see his annoying smirk again.but I just shrug it off and went to the cafeteria leaving him behind.

"Yah!!"he shouted.

'Look who said yah' gonna be having my best day later~

"Faster hyung"I said.

As we are in the cafeteria eating two boys went to our table asking if they can join us and we said yes,its not like they pervert,right?

I am sitting next to the bunny while the two boys are at front watching us while eating.

At the middle of eating the two boys spoke.

"Y/n are you busy tonight?"jimeun said

"Well actuall-"

"Well actually she is busy later,cause we are going to our hyung and have a little party"the bunny said cutting me again,as he move his arms through my shoulder

"Really hyung?"I asked

"Yeah jin hyung texted me earlier"

"That's cool"I said.

"Okay then tell us if you have some time y/n"kimgyun said

"Actually y/n is so busy because you know being a kpop idol is so hard and everyday we have a strict schedules so yeah.I hope you don't mind giving her some space for her free time"the bunny said as he pinch my cheeks.

'Why is this bunny so touchy right now?'I ask myself.

*Time skip at the dorm more like a home*

When we arrived we are greeted with a huge hug from the older ones except yoongi as expected right?

We went to the couch just talking,until jin hyung asked what happened to our school earlier if it was good or bad,of course the bunny has to mention what happen earlier at the school.

"So what happened earlier hyung is that,we are at the cafeteria eating at our table until two boys approached us named jimeun and kimgyun.they asked if y/n is busy tonight so I said that you are going to held a smol party and that y/n is pretty busy on our pretty strict schedules"

"And bunny why are you so touchy earlier?"I asked

"Touchy? No I didn't"

"What about the hugs,when you put your arm around my shoulder,when you pinch my chicks"

"Just get used to it"

"Yah you jungkook y/n is our precious potato,don't you dare being used to touch y/n every Time"jin hyung said.

(Part.2...this is going to be so long guys so yeah)