Period

Requested by:namjoonie_love

[Just imagine that this is your first period and you dont know what it is.]

Y/n's p.o.v

It is 4 in the morning,I am not a type of a person to wake up this early but the thing is that I feel like peeing every minute,this is weird.
I walk to the bathroom as I am done peeing I look at the toilet only to see a blood,I freaked,who else would not going to do it though?.I flashed the toilet and then I ran towards my bed who i shared with jungkook hyung.

Our shared bed is full of blood too,even jungkook hyung's side have a blood too.I cried and cried until jungkook hyung woke up.

"What happened y/n? Why are you crying?"he ask

"Look *points at my bed*I have cutted myself,but I dont know where I cutted it"I said as I cried.

"Ohh no,wait here I will call jin hyung"he said after that he went outside probably going to jin hyung and namjoon hyung's shared room.

Jin's p.o.v

We are sleeping peacefully until I heard a knock at our door,i opened it and saw jungkook panting.

"What happened?"I asked

"And why is your side is full of blood?"namjoon ask

"Y/n is crying,she said she cutted herself thats why our bed is full of blood"jungkook said.

"What!?"Namjoon and i in unison said as we went to their shared room.

"Hyung's!! "Y/n cried.

"What happened? We heard a cry And we think it came from y/n"hoseok said.

"you all Wait here,hoseok, yoongi,and namjoon come with me"I said.

We went to y/n and jungkook's room,only to see y/n crying in their shared room.

"hyung's i cutted myself before I go to sleep"y/n said as she cried more.

"Namjoon,i think she got her first period."I said.

"Ohh,what are we going to do now?"namjoon ask

"Yoongi and hoseok come here"I said as they go near the both of us.

"What is it?"they said.

"Can you two go to the grocery and buy a sanitary napkin for y/n?"i ask

"Wait what?,that means...."yoongi said.

"Yes she just got her first period"i said.

"Ohhhhh"yoongi and hoseok said in unison.

"So can you two?"namjoon ask

"Of course hyung"

"Buy a vegetables too and meat,I am going to cook later.and tell the younger ones that we will talk about this later"i said.

"Okay hyung,we are going now"they said again in unison.

Namjoon and I went over to y/n to tell her the truth.

"Y/n dont be shock okay?,we are going to tell you the truth"namjoon said.

"W-what is it?"she ask.

"You just got your first period y/n"i said.

"W-what is a period?"y/n ask.such an innocent girl.

"You get that every month,my eomma said if you got your period it means you are now a teenager"namjoon said.

"O-ohh how do I get rid of this blood?"y/n ask as she pointed at her blood at the bed

"I am going to wash it,go wash your self first"i said.

"Okay hyung"y/n said as she went to their bathroom.

Hoseok's p.o.v

"Hyung what happened to y/n?"tae ask.

"Jin hyung said we will talk about this later,for now we are going to the grocery to buy meats and some vegetables"i said.

"Okay hyung"they said as they continue to sit at the chair.

----••----

We are now heading to the grocery store,buying what we need for y/n and for the food that jin hyung listed for us to buy.

"How can we buy it without being caught by the other fans?you know its a girly thing and we're boys so..uhm im ahhh...shy"yoongi hyung said as he hide the napkins at the bottom of our cart.

"Don't worry hyung I am going to think,but for now we need to buy this"i said as I pointed at the paper at my right hand.as yoongi hyung nodded his head.

•~~~•

"and this"i said as I put it on our cart.

"Lets go and pay all of this"yoongi hyung said.

We went to the cashier and payed all of the foods and things we bought,now it came to the napkin part.we cover out face with our masks and a sunglasses for our eyes.

As we are done paying it,we bid our thank you's and went outside the mall hoping that no one could recognize us or else,i dont know!.you know army's have an eye instinct,thats why they did recognize us by just our movements and so on.

"Omo!! Is that yoongi and hoseok from BTS?!"
"Omo!!! Oppa~"we heard a random girls screaming at our back.

"And they are buying a napkin?"one asked.Opps this is a real nightmare.

"hoseok if i said 3.run okay?"yoongi hyung said as i nodded my head.

"Hana,dul,set!!"yoongi hyung said after that we are running like crazy.
Thankfully we have a security waiting for us at our car well more like a van you know we are eight so yeah.
As we went in we are panting so hard until then yoongi Hyung spoke.

"That was close!"he said.

"Indeed,we are now safe"i said as i rested my head at the window looking outside.

(words:946)

[A/n:here it is!!!this chapter have a part two!!❤]