Rides (ω¡тн нσpε)

Author's p.o.v

Bts are all gathered together at the big hit building because pd-nim said so... kidding they are all gathered because they are going to add an additional run bts to wreck our asses off (omg sorry).lets continue.

Pd-nim:okay so today you are going to do your run bts.

Namjoon:I wonder where it is.

Jungkook:well If you didn't mind hyung I want to go to lotte park!

Y/n:omo yes! Good idea hyung,I agree to that!

Taehyung:kind of me too.

Jimin:well if the three maknae's are going then I'm going too.

Namjoon:right.

Yoongi:*nods*

Jin:you guys are kidding.

Jungkook:no not at all hyung.

Jimin:wait hope hyung didn't said any thing yet.

Hoseok:ohh him,that's g-great I want to go there....

Taehyung and y/n:ohh,is it really great hyung? *laughs*

Hoseok:ohh you really need to say it together.and yah I'm not the only who is afraid of rides.

Y/n:well hyung who?

Hoseok:jin hyung! Don't forget that.

Jin:I love....

Namjoon:love what?

A/n:jin continued..........."you namjoon" okay okay sorry.

Jin:....looking at the rides

All of the bts members bursted out of laughing except hoseok and jin.

Hoseok:guys this is serious.

Jimin,taehyung,jungkook,and y/n:we are serious too!

Y/n:who ever wanted to go to lotte park raise your hand..

(You know who didn't put their hands up,but I need to tell it for some matters)..
Jin and hoseok didn't raise their hands up.

Pd-nim:okay so it was all good now.we are going there tomorrow,we need to reserve that place so that no one is going to harm you guys.

Namjoon:okay Pd-nim thank you.

Pd-nim:its my job,and the other part is your managers.okay I'm going now

Bts went home with their driver of course,one hour later they are now at their dorm.

Taehyung:who is tired?

Yoongi and y/n immediately raises their hand while saying "me"

Namjoon:as always.

Jungkook:we know that you maknae and hyung are always tired but today lets play a game.

Yoongi:we played a game yesterday though.I'm not going to join.

Jungkook looked at y/n wanting to hear her answer but y/n instead shrug her shoulder and said "me either".

Jungkook:but this game is different from the other game.

Yoongi:and what is it?

Taehyung:its all about tomorrow.

Jimin:I guess it's a guessing game.

Jungkook:yeah exactly hyung.we need to guess what the others are going to react.

Y/n:if yoongi hyung is in,then so I.

Jin:join us yoongi

Namjoon:it's a just a quick game come on.

Hoseok:please hyung..its gonna be funny!.

Yoongi:I know hoseok,I already see what you are going to react tomorrow.okay I'm in

Hoseok:like he is not going to be afraid.

Yoongi:what did you say.

Y/n:okay...lets start.

Bts sat in a circle way in their living room,as they choose what is going to be first.it went from the one who wanted to go to the lotte park first,which is I think you know...jungkook.

Jungkook:so I am the first and then its y/n,v hyung,jimin hyung....I don't know who is next.

Namjoon:its me.

Jungkook:okay and?

...*silence*...

Yoongi:and me..sorry i forgot,and come on whoever is next just tell it.

...*silence*...

Jimin:okay this is going to be a long game if no one is going to tell who is next.its either jin hyung or hoseok hyung.

Y/n:wait who said "you guys are kidding" earlier?

Namjoon:its jin why?

Y/n:then he is next and hoseok hyung will be going to be last.

Hoseok:so great.

Jin:well,you already know it hehehe lets start.

Jungkook:I think y/n is going to be brave when it just started,but when it goes down I think she is going to shout.

Y/n:you think hyung.v hyung? Uhm I think he going to scream too.I know we have a fear we don't have lie.

Taehyung:yeah yeah.for me jimin hyung is going to scream so loud like a baby *laughs*

Jimin:guess it tae.namjoon hyung is kind of brave though,I don't know what is his reaction but for sure he is going to scream.

Namjoon:thanks for your complement jimin.yoongi hyung is going to be look tired but when he is going to ride one his eyes are going to be big.....and uhm I'm sure that he is going to scream.

Yoongi:as what I saw earlier jin looked so scared,so you know he is going to scream....as always...

Jin:its not true though-

Yoongi:lets see tomorrow

Jin:yeah yeah yeah.okay for hoseok *laughs*.the boy with aloud scream when it comes to rides.I know he is going to be Pale.and he is going to scream like his soul is going out! *laughs*.

Hoseok:teased me as you want hyung,I know you know that you are the second with a loud scream....

Jin:no not at all........am I?

All except jin and hoseok:YES!!

Hoseok:see? Hah *laughs*.I think you know already know jungkook's reaction.he is the one who suggested it so...yeah.

Jungkook:Lets just wait for tomorrow

Y/n:right.I'm excited!

Taehyung:me either.

Yoongi:am I allowed to sleep now?

Jin:no not at all

Yoongi:why?

Jin:we need to eat duh

Yoongi:ohh right,ok.I'll just wait here in the sofa.

Jin:I know,we know.Y/n! Where are you going again?

Jimin:I heard her saying "I need to go to my room fast"

Y/n:no hyung!.uhm,hehehe.

Jin:help me maknae.

Y/n:I will hyung

"I am going to let you go for now hyung,watch out" Y/n whispered to jimin

"Just like I am afraid maknae"jimin whispered back.

A/n: here I am again,sorry for the long wait......I know most of my chapters here are more on part 2.but I will try to make it small.but an exciting one....
By the way this is the real a/n not the other one....hehehe
So yeah bye😊😊