Bts imagine (hoseok)

You and hoseok's friendship will be like a beautiful funny scenery everyday,since hoseok always wanted you to smile when you are with him,he always makes you laugh and everything he can do just to make you SMILE and LAUGH.

Since you and hoseok are the main dancers along with jimin you three are so closed and so the other members.

Today the both of you went to practice,of course you both went to jimin but he said he had to do something else.so that's why its just the both of you.

You started to fix the camera since you both wanted to record it and maybe you can post it on YouTube later on.

"Y/n What about we do..."

"...'I need you' as always hyung"you said continuing his sentence,as the both of you laugh.

As you both started to do the dance choreography hoseok keep staring at you,as he forgot that the camera is looking at the both of you.

At the end of the music hoseok got a hold of himself and realized that he is looking at you for a long time,as you went to see the video hoseok stop you.

"Let me edit it first,I promised to make this beautiful"

"Eh okay Hyung,but you can just make the edit later though"

"Nah its better to do the edit first"

Hoseok went to his room as he began to watch the video.smiling after your every move.

"She really did put an emotion,I really love her,aish if only I can say this y/n"he said.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"Say what hyung?"tae said as he wiggle his eye brow"

"Say what? N-nothing,I mean I didn't have anything to say"

"Well we heard it hyung"jungkook said as he went inside after tae.

"I didn't say anything,you both didn't heard anything.please don't say it to the other members I will be so dead with their teasing later on"

"Will if it's funny then we will tease you hope.by the way we are here to let you know that we are going to the recording studio later since we have a new song which is from yoongi"namjoon said as he went in along with the other members.

"O-okay"

"Well since we are all here and y/n isn't here.jungkook and I have a big sentence to say"tae said.

You are walking on the hallways finding the other members when you heard tae said that.

You hide at the other side of the door wanting to heard what he is going to say next.

"What is it?"jin asked.

"Hoseok hyung love y/n!! And we have an evidence that we are right!!"tae said as jungkook snatched the video out of hoseok hands.as hoseok face palm himself as he said it too loud.

"We are curious on what's with this camera since we found hoseok hyung watching something from here"jungkook said.hoseok didn't even dare to move since they already know it.

Jungkook started the video as the others laugh loudly.

"Hyung what's with you looking at her for a long time? While smiling like an idiot?"jimin asked laughing.

"I even heard hoseok hyung said 'She really did put an emotion,I really love her,aish if only I can say this y/n'"tae said mimicking him as the others laugh.

"J-hope~*laughs*.just say it to her bro you got this one"yoongi said.

"But I'm afraid what if..."