Christmas

Author's p.o.v

BTS are in their dorms decorating their own rooms and of course they decorated the other paet of the dorm just like the kitchen,living room,and any other.

Right now they are done doing their stuff so they decided to take some rest since tomorrow is Christmas.

Y/n and jin are cooking some kimchi for the both of them because you know the others are sleeping specially yoongi.

As the two of them are cooking y/n asked jin about the gift they have for each of the members.

Y/n's p.o.v

"Yah hyung what is your gift for me?"i asked.

"Dont yah me you baby potato,don't ask i am not going to buy you a gift"jin hyung said.

"Sorry jin hyung,you know how much I love you right? Please give some gift"I said with a cute tone.

'Did the maknae said that she loves me?'jin asked to himself.

"Whatever y/n"jin hyung said.

"Come lets eat this kimchi and have some rest,its unfair that the other are sleeping and we are here talking,nah that's not going to happened"jin hyung continued.

"If that happens hyung I will probably buy a water gun and splash them with water"I said.

"Me too,tell me if you are going to buy"jin hyung said.

"Yes hyung!"i said..

Author's p.o.v

Y/n and jin are now done eating so they head to their shared room, jin with namjoon and y/n with jungkook.ship right?

i love the couple thing,don't get me wrong though *laughs"

jungkook's p.o.v

*the next day*

I woke up with a heavy stomach and feet as I look down i saw y/n's arms curled up at my stomach and y/n's feet at my feet,great,another great day.if you guys are wondering why I said great its because every morning I get to see this scenes,in short i love it.y/n just have a hobby to hug someone in her sleep,just to get to the point the other 6 hyung's wanted to sleep with y/n too.

I stood up carefully not to wkae up y/n and made my way to the bathroom where I did my morning routine's,after that I got outside only to see jin hyung cooking.

"Ohh kookie please wake y/n up,we need to finished to cook all of this"jin hyung said.

"Is that so hyung?.I will do it"I said as I went to our shared room.

Seeing y/n laying on the bed so peacefully didn't want me to wake her up,but I need to.

"Hey y/n wake up,jin hyung said that you both need to cook the foods as soon as possible"I said as I shake her body slightly.

"Yah tell hyung that I need to sleep more"y/n said with a morning voice which I found so cute.

"What did our rules said?"I asked.

"That-ohh sorry hyung,you know that I dont want to wake up this early!"y/n said.

"I know I know.but you do break our rules so...."I said.

"So what hyung?"y/n asked.

"Kiss one of our cheeks"I said while smirking.

"Wait what!?.I dont want to"y/n said.

"You dont have a choice ~"I said.

"No!"

"Yes.do it~"I said.

"Oppa~"y/n said with a cute voice,I like how she said it but I dont like to be called oppa.

"Stop it y/n just do it.start with me"I said of course I am kidding I want to be the last.

"What?,no!.No hyung"she said.

"I'm kidding dont take it seriously maknae"I said while laughing.

"I didn't"

"Yes you did,just start with jimin hyung"i said.

"Whatever hyung,if jin hyung is going to be mad at me I will probably say that this is your fault"she said.

"Well you are the one who broke the rules"I said.

"Ya- yeah yeah"she said.

"Did you-"

"No"she said as she went outside.

"Wait *laughs* for me y/n.i am going to watch if you did it"I said as I run towards her.

"Yeah yeah come"she said.

•to be continued •

[A/n:after some year I am here with an update yey!. im so sorry just gotten a long practice with the choreography's so yeah I hope you guys understand me😊😊....gotta blast the updates!!]

I saw kookie by the way👆😂