germany

Y/n's p.o.v

We are here at Berlin along with the other staff,since I have been here and lived here for at least 1 year I know some of their language but not that much.

"Y/n you know how to take the train right?"our manager asked

"Not really but yes,why hyung?"

"We are going to go to lüneburg   i have heard that it is the nice place to look,and it have an old history places"

"But we can take the car though,why do we need to take the train?"

"Cause the other members wanted to experience,and they wanted to know how to take the train"

"Okay hyung"

'But its not my fault if we are going to be left by the train' i said to my brain

We are here at the place where we can buy a ticket for the train,thankfully I remember how to use it.

As we waited for the train I didn't heard the guy who is talking at the train station.so I didn't know that the train is going at the other side of the rail so we of course ran but the train is just so fast and we didn't get in.

"Y/n why are you smiling there like an idiot knowing that we are left by the train?"yoongi hyung said.

"I told you guys that I forgot everything,so I didn't mind the guy who is talking back then"

"But you at least said so that we can ask"hoseok

"I already 'told' you guys"

"Its okay we can just call the driver to come here"our manager said.

Of course we have been filmed so I apologize to the camera.God I really really forgot about that part.

We are here sitting at the car talking to the camera that we are holding.

"I don't really get why y/n forgot about it armys"v hyung said while laughing

"I only lived here for at least 1 year and i am not that good at speaking their language,I'm really sorry army's"

"Its okay y/n but make sure we can ride it next time"jungkook hyung said as he put his arm around me.here he is again with his touch.

"Geez hyung please stop"I said as I move his arm away from mine.

We are here at our destination which is just so cool,amazing,and beautiful at the same time there are so many old places but if you went in it is modern.
We took so many photo of our faces cause why not? Its for the army's though,we even took a photo each of the members right now I took a photo of jungkook hyung knowing that he is always the one who took a pictures of us so just to bless the army's which is always jimin hyung's part.

(I am working at the book titled 'someone like you' but I am going to publish it at the next two days because I wanted to make sure who you guys wanted it to be...bye❣❣)