flight to france

Y/n's p.o.v

After having a fun concert at berlin,we are now at the plane going to our next place which is France the one that we really wanted to go to.
We are so excited to meet the army's there too.

Stepping our feet into the country,all I could think is to sleep and tours.
Just like that we went to our dorms,since we already ate st the plane we immediately fell asleep.

*next morning*

"Hello sunshine!"hoseok barge into our room.

"The heck hyung?"jungkook said

"Manager said that we are going to the Eiffel tower today!"

"Woah really hyung?"asked

"Yes really!,so stand up now and do your routines manager said that we are just going to eat at some of the restaurant out there"

"Okay hyung"both of us said.

I immediately did my routines and went downstairs.I saw my hyungs smiling widely of course I know why.

*at the Eiffel tower*

We are here at our destination omo this place is just so wonderful and the people are so nice either.

"hyung please take a photo of me here"I asked yoongi hyung who is just sitting and taking a photo of the beautiful scenery.

"Ohh okay"

Yoongi hyung started to take a photo of mine.after that I went to stole his camera just for him to have some remembrance too.

"What are you doing?"he asked

"I wanted to take a picture of you here so stand up,relax and put a smile in your grandpa face hyung"I said.

After some minute of thinking finally yoongi hyung smile looking at the camera.

The view looks so beautiful as ever.our manager said that we are going to stay here until night cause he said that the Eiffel tower is more beautiful when its dark.

We are Touring around and finding some restaurant to eat,but we didn't let our stomach to be full cause we wanted to try the foods up at the Eiffel tower.

having a big beautiful spare time to take photos.finally it is getting darker and this means we can now go up there!.

*at the top*

Shit this is more beautiful than I imagined.

We find our tables and sat down.we choose our food and after that we look at the view it is just so heavenly that we can't take our eyes off of it ,we took out our phones and took a photo of the view

After waiting the food is finally here at our front,it looks so delicious so I didn't thought for a while and just dig in,indeed it is so delicious....please don't let the army's go here I have a fear of height,and if they are going to be here I am sure we are going to be rounded with security guards,and we are going to be rushed to our van.just look how big the Eiffel tower is.

(Hope you like this one...
              By the way I am going to           publish the book titled someone like you today..without any further due lets go get into my new book.I am going to continue writing this and the other one as well in the same day and the same time but I am not sure about the publishing time.so yeah thanks for supporting guys

-a/n)