y/n's mission Pt.2

Previous chapter:

"if you ever saw this army's i didn't mean to kiss those hyungs,I just need to complete the mission but then they look at me!..omy how can I talk to them now? They are going to tease me.help me army's.......but for those who will watch this thank you so much for supporting us"i said as i bowed at the camera.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'Y/n don't mind their tease okay?you still need to do your dance practices so don't mind it'i said as I open the door and went inside the dance studio.

"Ohh y/n-ahh come here"namjoon hyung said.'oppsss'

"What is it hyung?"I ask.

"Why did you kiss jim-"

"Yah hyung I didn't kiss those two,its their fault they looked at me while I did my mission which is to kiss their cheeks but they look at me"I said.

"Calm down maknae,but look jimin and jungkook is blushing hard,they look so red"namjoon hyung said.
'This is the part when they started to tease the three of us *sigh*'I said to myself

"Jimin hyung and Jungkook how was the kiss?"tae hyung tease

"You both like it do you?silence means yes"he continued

"Aish tae/hyung!!!! Shut up"the both of them said.

"Ehh they like it,(ship name with Jungkook)!!! (Ship name with jimin)"Hoseok hyung said.

"Hyung's i really really love you all but can you please stop teasing us? It is just an accident"I said as I look at them.

"Ohh guys look the mission of y/n is already posted at our bangtan bomb"yoongi hyung said as he waved his phone at our faces.

"Let's watch it together!!"all of them said except me,jungkook hyung and jimin hyung.

after some minutes of watching it,we are now in the part of me and jimin hyung kissing o my god how embarrassing.and now we are at jungkook hyungs part.
And then my last part where I said
"if you ever saw this army's i didn't mean to kiss those hyungs,I just need to complete the mission but then they look at me!..omy how can I talk to them now? They are going to tease me.help me army's.......but for those who will watch this thank you so much for supporting us".....

*End of the video*

"Look at this comments"tae hyung said.we immediately go to his side to hear what the comments said.

"The one says 'omo jimin+y/n and jungkook+y/n o my god help me they are so perfect for each other I can't decide who is going to be the best couple but I ship those two couples who did just kissed!!.jimin's abs and y/n sexy body is perfect!!..jungkook's bunny smile and y/n's signature smile is perfect too uggh help me to decide!!'  Oh This one 'y/n is so lucky I wish I was y/n,but her mean side has the best of her lol' and this 'y/n don't be shy you are our golden maknae,and your hyung's will not going to kill you by those tease of them #proudeomma' many of the army's like your mission y/n"tae hyung said as he look at me.
I just look at him back disbelief these hyung's.

"Uhm hyung's can we do our dance practice now?"I ask hoping they will agree.

"We can practice later y/n we will just read all the comments"namjoon hyung said.

"Okay hyung I will practice on my own,join me if your done reading all the comments"I said as I went to the center,I then play the music and started to dance.

'My hyung's will never get tired teasing us *sigh*'I thought

(

Words:646)

[A/n:how was it?💕😂]