surprise!

'FLASHBACK'

Yoongi's p.o.v

We are here at the meeting room talking about our surprise for y/n and jimin.

"I hope you all will like it,So this is my plan we are going to let y/n and jimin go shopping to buy for our food and clothes-"

"But who is going to tell the two about the shopping without being caught?"the alien cutted namjoon

"Lets ask one of our stuff,let me continue when the both of them left we are going to decorate the dorm after decorating it we are going here again and go to y/n's studio at her bathroom and thats the ending we are going to yell a happy birthday for the two"namjoon continue.

"Just the two?but what if they will go here earlier than we thought?"i ask

"Ohh I have an idea thanks yoongi hyung,because you ask it hyung why dont you go and join them to go to the mall and let them go with your flow,you know hyung,let your annoyed expression out I'm sure the two will be afraid and they definitely do what you are going to say"jungkook said.

"Why me?why dont you let jin hyung go there?"I ask

"Yoongi hyung you know that jin hyung can't do the annoy expression and im really sure that the two are not going to do what jin hyung said so please hyung for their birthday"hoseok said.

"fine fine but are we going to video it?for the armys?"i ask.

"Great idea yoongi let the camera man go with you but tell him to not tell the two"jin hyung said.

"I will,what time are we going?"I ask

"When noona came back here,let me tell her"jin hyung said.

"Okay Hyung"all of us said.

"Noona can you got to y/n's studio I'm sure jimin and y/n are there,can you go and tell the two that they are going to go to the mall to buy a food for today and for the next 2 days and some clothes too.....and ohh tell them that yoongi will be coming with them and noona do t forget to be cold towards them"jin hyung said.

"Okay jin I will try bye"noona said as she went outside and she probably went to y/n's studio.

"Yoongi when y/n and jimin ask about the clothes that you three are going to buy tell the two to buy a shoes, some accessories,clothes.dont forget y/n's clothes are going to be the small one and its going to be shorts.arasseo?"pd nim said.

"Okay nim"I said.

Some minutes later noona came back to the meeting room sweating.

"Noona did you do it well?"tae ask

"Yes tae but I am closed to be caught though,but I did it....yoongi you can now go to outside they will be going there"she said.

"Okay noona"i said.

Jin's p.o.v

We are decorating the dorm for atleast 5 hours now its not that hard because we only decorate the dining room and y/n and jimin's bedroom.I of course help with the foods.

After some minutes we went to the building again and went straight to
y/n's studio because we know that jimin is not likely to go to his Studio this time.

We waited at the bathroom at y/n's studio and then not long after yoongi came and knock at the bathroom door.outside is vety darn because we turned off the lights and we putted a cat with a black fur near the piano so that we can know that y/n and jimin are here.

After waited someone turned the lights on and then they laugh hard after recovering i heard jimin said that he is going to the bathroom so we get the banner with their names and an happy birthday in it.

When jimin open the door we scream and then we went out at our hiding spots and sing and happy birthday.here goes the crying scene,
y/n is crying because she thought that we forgot about their birthday but who else are going to forgot about it though?.

'END OF THE FLASHBACK'

y/n's p.o.v

We went to the dorm and then we are surprised of how the dorm looks like,it is so beautiful there are balloons at the ceiling and some pictures of the group hanging everywhere i really love it and then i went to my room and its is nicely decorated with the hanging pictures and a guitar with a music notes everywhere my wall and I love it!!.

Jimin's p.o.v

I went to my room which is decorated with our hanging picture and a piano too.I really love this family so much.

We went outside of our room and went towards the t.v area and watched our video who is already posted at our bangtan t.v at YouTube.

(Words:842)

[A/n:hope you like it!❤❤]