Bts Imagine (Jimin)

Your friendship will be like,jimin as the one who always wanted you to do things and you being the lazy person but later on you are going to give up since he is doing everything just for you to do it so..he even did an aegyo for you.

"Hey y/n I am planning something,and I wanted you to do it..."jimin stop in his words when he saw you drawing a lady holding a flower,more on like a girl who is in her wedding day in a blank big notebook..

"Woah that is so beautiful y/n how did you do it?"

"Just my instinct.what is it again hyung?"

"I am planning something and I wanted you to do it"

"And what is it hyung?"

"Namjoon hyung's birthday is tomorrow right?"

"Yes hyung"

"I wanted you and jungkook to draw Ryan stuff all over his room but not in the wall just in a paper and we are going to put it all the wall,around 10 Ryan"

"Okay that is kinda easy,but-"

"Stop with the but's just do it lazy girl"

"I am just going to ask you something hyung...but is it going to be colored or just a normal black and white?"

"Of course a colored one"

"Okay hyung"

Jimin went outside and made sure that the door is closed and he said "cute" with his eye smile.

"Cute who?"jungkook asked.

"No one is cute"

"Tsk a liar,is y/n there hyung?"

"Yes and why are you here?"

"Simple we are going to draw in here since my room is a mess.and I am too lazy to clean up,and so y/n is the cute hyung hah *smirk*?"

"How'd you know? I mean no"

"*laughs*roasted just say it hyung,nothing is going to change if you are always like that.maybe if you tell that to her,who knows maybe he likes you too,come on hyung"

"Look who said it,but okay meet me at my room later I am going to tell you something along with the boys but without namjoon hyung of course"

"Okay hyung"

Jungkook went inside your room and saw you laying your head at your palms sleepily.he found something interesting to tease you,he went to your side and move your hand only for your head to hit the wooden table as you scream in pain...

"Sorry its an accident"

"What the...what's wrong with you hyung?"

"Nothing,its an accident *laughs* and hey you already forgot that you are the one who did that to me first?"

"Tsk,lets just start"

"By the way someone likes you y/n"

"And who is it?"

"Someone you know"

"But I already like someone hyung"

"Who is it?"

"Lets do this,when I count up to 3 lets say it together hyung"

"1...
2...
3..."

"Jimin"

"Wait what? Jimin hyung likes me?!"

"And you like jimin hyung?!!!!"

"No,yes,no,yes,no,no,I don't know"