Groceries

"I hope I didn't come with"said yoongi and y/n in unison

Flashback

"Who wants to come with us?jimin,jungkook,hoseok and namjoon are coming who else wanted?"asked jin

"Me!! Me!!"said tae

"It would be a pleasure when y/n and yoongi will come with us to be honest"jin said.

"What else are we going to do there then hyung?"asked y/n

"We're going to buy foods,and we are thinking to go and watch cinema today.I heard there's this beautiful movie"

"Ohh that 'beautiful' movie sounds interesting"said yoongi.

"Then both of us hyung are in"y/n

-

Earlier y/n and yoongi are just chilling at the sofa until y/n overhear that the others wanted to go to the mall and buy food.As she ask yoongi if he wanted to go,but he said "no.what if they're going to trick us?,they already tricked us once maknae" Y/n agreed to it so they continued to relax.
A minute later,taehyung comes with a food at his left hand as he join the two chilling.

-

"That's great"said jin.

Bts are now in the mall by the help of their staff,of course they need their staff specially they are in the mall.they went straight to the grocery station and paid it quickly as jin knows what's the next plan is.
-
"Jin hyung,we're going to the bathroom first"said y/n,and yoongi then said yes,as jin nodded towards the two.

"So I am planning to watch this 5D cinema"said jin

"I haven't been there,so why not?"said namjoon

"That's great to know"said jin

All of them bought tickets for 9 people as one of their staff is there and of course this ticket is for the horror one since they doesn't have any choice,since this horror 5D movie is only available for this day.

"Lets get into the movie then hyung"said Y/n

Bts went inside with their staff,yoongi and y/n not knowing about this horror film.

"I heard this 5D cinema,have a moving chairs,and will have a rain and wind effects! I bet this Will be amazing"said hoseok.

"How'd you know hyung?"asked jimin

"I asked one of the staffs here earlier"

"Well that's great,I'm excited now"said taehyung

Sitting at the back with a perfect view of the screen,BTS didn't bought a popcorn or food or whatsoever since this film is going to be like 30 minutes or so...

Y/n,yoongi,jin,hosoek,jimin,taehyung,
namjoon,jungkook,all of them are left dumbfounded since they didn't expect this 5D to be like 'so real' and expected it to like the other cinema.
-
"Woah that was sick!"said jungkook

"I know right,it almost give me heart attack!!"said hoseok.

"I'm going there again"said namjoon

"And yes again you hyung's tricked us"y/n and yoongi said in unison

"I hope I didn't come with"said the two continued in unison again

"That's interesting though"said namjoon

"Sure...even the one who planned this,is left dumbfounded"said yoongi.as the others look at jin who looks like he have been in a worst situation than before.

"Right hyung"said jimin

"I'm coming here when the movie isn't going to be horror,more like a comedy one"said hoseok

"Me too"said y/n

"Let's go home hyung,its already time to eat"said jungkook

"Sure"said jin

BTS walk together with their staff towards their dorm as jin wanted to cook early and prepare breakfast just to forget this 'so called real' cinema which is literally not.

-

Bts are comfortably laying at the living room,since seokjin and namjoon planned to have a sleepover together.just comfortably laying and talking to each other until the light went off,you can literally hear screams coming from jin and hoseok's mouth.

"Oww the light went off"said y/n

"I will go check it out"said namjoon

"Someone's not her-"namjoon Heard taehyung saying this but tae then got cut off

As namjoon walk towards the main power,he notice that it was just a joke prepared by jimin.

"*laughs* I really got jin hyung and hoseok hyung*laughs*"said jimin.

"Well be prepared for their next move jimin.good luck"said yoongi who is just laying there ready to sleep as well as the others.

"Lets work for it tomorrow,I'm too sleepy to do it today"said hoseok

"Well then okay,goodnight guys"said jungkook

"Goodnight kookie"mumbled the others.