Celebration

Namjoon's p.o.v

We are here at the big hit building celebrating for the award we received this is all because of the army we are not here if they are not here.

"Namjoon hyung come here we are supposed to start the celebration"y/n shouted from a far.

"Okay y/n I'm coming"i said.

"Thanks for your hard work y/n and for the rest of the boys"pd-nim said.

"We also have to thank the army's our fandom who make us win this award hyung's"y/n said.

"You are right y/n"all of us said.

"Let's drink"I said.

"Except me and jungkook hyung only juice,yah hyung's don't drink too much"y/n said.

"Yes eomma"hoseok said.

"And who's the father?"tae asked

"No other than jin hyung"yoongi said.

"Stop hyung me and Jungkook hyung don't want to be home with a drank hyung's its weird"y/n said.

"We know y/n no need to say it"I said while laughing.

"Yeah yeah just saying hyung"y/n said.

Y/n's p.o.v

Its been an hour since we started this celebration and guess what the six hyung's are drank they didn't do what we said arghhh.

I opened our twitter and posted a selca with the hyung's saying "celebrating with them thank you army's for this wonderful award"

After some minutes many army's commented saying
"are the others drank?"
"Omo their faces looked so drank"
"I love you all"

"yah y/n why not we do live?"jungkook hyung suggested.

"But they are drank hyung"i said as I pointed the other hyung's.

"Just for a minute"he said.

"Okay"I said.

I opened our vlive and started our live video,when our live come to many many viewers we started to talk.

"Hey army's thank you so much.we love you"both me and jungkook hyung said.

"Y/n look at this comment"jungkook hyung said as he pointed his finger to the comment.

"'Are the older's drank?' Ohh"I read the comment.

"Don't mind them.and yes they are drank"jugk2ook hyung said.

"Hahahah party!. Turn up!!"tae hyung said as he stood up and danced weird.

"*laughs*okay talk to you guys soon,we need to get these hyung's at home"I said as I waved to the camera

"Bye army's"Jungkook hyung said.

*vlive ended*

"Okay now hyung what are we going to do?"i asked.

"We need to carry them"jungkook hyung said.

"okay hyung and then I am going to throw them at the river nearby"i said.

"Yah y/n"Jungkook hyung said.

"And yah jungkook hyung,do you think that I can carry all that body"i said as I pointed to the sleepy hyung's

"I know I know,just help me carry them"jungkook hyung said.

"Okay"all i can say.

Jungkook hyung started to carry namjoon hyung after he is done with his head part I carry his feet.that's why I dont want them to be drank!

We carry them to the car thankfully our staff driver is here so we asked them if he can help us carry the drank ones and he said yes,thank you so much.

It is the same but the staff driver carry one by one by his self,me and jungkook hyung? We carry them with a help of each other *laughs*.

Next i will definitely hide the drinks that is alcoholic and I will just put the juice drink instead.

What do you think why I am planning that?

My answer is so simple its because they are so heavy! And the thing is that while carrying them they always moved and we are so afraid we might let them fall and then yoongi hyung throw up to us both me and jungkook hyung,i dont really want to carry a drank man!!.

[A/n:maybe I can't update for this next two days,tomorrow and the next day.but i will try my best to update because i have a goal with this😂.
thank you so much for reading!!❤]