•FS•jimin

❤❤Y/nmin shippers❤❤

I really love this couple ohh uhmm what I mean is otp but it will lead to couple right? *evil laugh*

I hope they are going to be real as in like couple 'couple' I just can't take their sweet moments and the scene where they are in the boy in luv filming the way jimin looked at y/n,omo im not screaming you are.
Feel free to comment y/nmin shippers!!

Comments:

Jiminsjams:lmao i am not going to deny about that fact❤

Rmstolejiminsjams🙄:im more into it wohooo! ahhhhhhh!

Y/nmin'sjams:when they are a couple i think y/n is going to give jimin his jams......finally😂..

••FAN MEET••

Authors p.o.v

This time bts are going to have a fan meet on south korea at seoul.but they have a rumor that jimin have a crush on y/n because of it the y/nmin shippers gone wild they have lot of questions for jimin and y/n so today they have to answer those..

Sitting arrangements:jungkook - jin - taehyung - namjoon - hoseok - yoongi - jimin - y/n.

One fan girl went to jimin because it is now her turn.jimin didn't know that that fan girl is a y/nmin shippers.

Fan girl:"jimin oppa"

Jimin:"hey do you need me to sign anything?"

Fan girl:"yes oppa,can you please sign this album of mine?"

Jimin:"of course.........here I'm done signing it,anything?"

Fan girl:"oppa is it true that you have a crush on y/n unnie?"

Jimin:"uhmm *whispers*yes its true"

Fan girl:"omo!! You don't know this oppa but im a y/nmin shippers I am so happy,i hope you will be together."

Jimin:"ohh *laughs*not that fast I am going to make my first move and then the next one."

Fan girl:"i am going to stream for that oppa,ahh by the way oppa this is my gift for you (a flower crown with a sunglasses) .bye~"

Jimin:"ohh thank you so much..bye~"

Now its her turn for y/n,y/n is just watching and putting her cat ear from her previous gift from a fan which is (dog stuff,a cat ears with a kumamon big teddy).

Fan girl:"Annyeonghaseyo y/n unnie."

Y/n:"annyeonghaseyo *bows* how old are you? Anything that you want me to sign?"

Fan girl:"im 14 y/n unnie,yes unnie can you please sign this album for me?"

Y/n:"ohh *laughs* yeah sure.....here, anything I can help?"

Fan girl:"i have a question unnie"

Y/n:"what is it?"

Fan girl:"do you know that jimin oppa have a crush on you unnie?"

Y/n:"im not really sure,why did you ask?"

Fan girl:"uhm he did just confirmed it that he have a crush on you unnie.do you like him too unnie?"

y/n:"ohh *nervous laugh* I did but im not really sure about my feelings"

Fan girl:"well maybe sooner or later unnie,it will become clearer.by the way unnie this is my gift for you
(a jimin stuff)"

Y/n:"wahh its cute thank you.i hope you enjoy this fan meet!"

Fan girl:"hope to see you soon y/n unnie"

Y/n:"I hope to see you soon too"

[A/n:okay sorry for that usernames i cant think of any😂.by the way about the boy in luv part i am going to post it sooner or later when im done posting this chapters!❤.thank you for reading!]