Bts imagine (jungkook)

Your friendship with jungkook will be like,you and him going together to the gym room along with jimin and sometimes with the other members too.

Today jungkook decided to go to the gym room since he feel like going just kidding he always go there,you texted him saying.

(Lazywoman)
hey jungkook hyung where were you?

(Musclebunny)
I'm here at the gym,wanna come with me?

(Lazywoman)
yeah sure hyung let me arranged for a minute and I will be there...

4minutes later,jungkook texted you

(Musclebunny)
don't bring jimin hyung over please...

(Lazywoman)
I wonder what will be your reaction when I said I immediately texted jimin hyung when you said that you are at the gym...

(Musclebunny)
just wow,okay then come here its Been a whole hour and you are still not here.

(Musclebunny)
I mean you both are still not here

(Lazywoman)
we are on our way hyung and hey its just 5 minutes

After some minute you both are now in the gym room,looking around you both saw jungkook lifting some weights as he stop his tracks when he saw you both.

"Ohh you both are here now lets start?"

"Yeah probably hyung"

You both started to do to lift some weights and many more,since this day is kinda busy you and the two other boys went to the gym just for an hour.after that you guys went to the big hit building to practice some choreography.

-

"Hey y/n!wait up!"jungkook said as he run and went to your side.

"I wanna help you"he continued as he walk slowly with you.

"Okay hyung...Ahh hyung when are we going to release the album again?"

"The next 3 days,you are such a grandma how come you forgot about it?"

"Hey,I am still practicing the choreography its kinda hard.even the other hyung found it hard,I bet you too"

"I know,idol is kinda hard but we are going to practice more and more in the future just like how we practiced at fake love"

"Right"

You both stop and went into the cafeteria nearby,getting 4 waters as jungkook get 4 waters too.

-
"Hyung's here's the water jungkook hyung helped me"

"Thanks y/n"hoseok hyung said as he ruffle your hair.

"By the way what's in your back jungkook?is it a flower? For whom?"tae asked.

"Ehhh? Flower?...ahh right this?,no this is nothing I forgot to put this at my vase"

"Ahh that's the one you are hiding earlier I knew it"jimin said.

"Hiding?.I didn't notice it until now"y/n said

"What did you guys did earlier though?"namjoon asked.

"Just going into the gym room since jungkook hyung is there"

"Okay?who is there with you?"

"Me,y/n and jungkook nothing more"

"Ohh maybe because jungkook wanted to give this flower to someone"jin said as he wiggle his brow.

"Maybe y/n or whatsoever"hoseok said.

"Y/n give me your phone"jimin said.

You gave him your phone,as he went into the messaging app.