Epilogue (Actual End)

1 year later (Oof)

Jasmine: *opens window* Jess! Dean! How ya turkey goin long?!

Jessamine: *giggles* Pretty good. Why?

Jasmine: I wanted to know if you wanted to merge dinners? Mufasa said he might bring the guys over to the community center. Your parents are bringing some food over too!

Jessamine: *smiles* Yeah. I'll ask Dean when he gets home. He should be here any minute now.

Jasmine: Okay! I'll tell mama!

*After she was checked out of the hospital, Jessamine was immediately taken to the house beside Reggie's house and stayed there. Bray Wyatt was convicted and charged with murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, assault, and many other charges. He was going to get the death sentence but after making a deal for the people he killed and hid, he got life instead. Erick and Paige are currently living together, Stacy and Roman are together now and have twins on the way, Maria and Matai have started over, with Maria being more loving and caring towards him, Vito and Beano have combined their gangs and work together as leaders of Pride, and all the others were sent home after telling the stories of Bray. However, Braun, Renee, and Alberto Del Rio were never found*

Jessamine: *sighs* Oh boy. *plays with engagement ring* I'm gonna have to convince that fatso to share his food.

Mox: *rushes the kitchen*Arf! ARF!!!

Jessamine: No! Bad boy! BAD!!!

*Mox tries to get on the counter and Jessamine has to lift the dressing up so he can't reach it but she so small he keeps almost getting it*

Jessamine: MOX!!! DOWN!!! NOW!!!

Mox: ARF ARF ARFARFARF!!!

Jessamine: I SAID DOWN DAMMIT!!!

*Mox sits down and pants excitedly*

Jessamine: Good boy. *opens oven and puts the dressing in* Goooood boy.

Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Jessamine: *sighs* Dammit Mox look what we did.

Mox: Arf!

*Jessamine walks over to the bedroom and peeks into the crib and smiles*

Jessamine: Hey Princessa.

*Jessamine picks up her daughter and lays her on her chest. The baby's cries slow and she takes a deep breath before cooing into her mother's shoulder*

Jessamine: *bounces* It's okay sweetheart. Mama's got ya.

*Jessamine holds her daughter in her arms until she hears soft snoring. She scoffs and slowly lays her back down*

Jessamine: Nite nite Altantis.

*Jessamine kisses her before stepping out the room and slowly closing the door. She turns around and is suddenly picked up and kissed*

Jessamine: FU...fuck Dean. *hits him* I just put the baby to sleep.

Dean: *laughs* Sorry baby. Couldn't help myself. *looks in the room* Is she doing good?

Jessamine: Yeah. Just a little cranky. She'll be fine.

Dean: *nods* Good.

Jessamine: And what took you so long? You were supposed to be here hours ago.

Dean: I was at Roman and Stacy's place. They wouldn't let me leave. Stacy looks good. She was partially glowing the entire time.

Jessamine: I'd assume. She always had a glow about her though.