Fuck...

3 hours later

*After seeing John and the others off at the airport, Dean and Jessamine take the rental back where it came from and took a taxi home*

In the house

Dean: Renee's gone you know.

Jessamine: *looks at Dean* Really? How come?

Dean: She left when Bray tried to attack me. I think they're all together.

Jessamine: Good. The dickholes need to be rotting in a hole together.

Dean: *laughs* Dickhole?!

Jessamine: *smiles and blushes* S-shut up...

Dean: *smiles and wraps his arms around Jessamine's waist* You're so adorable.

Jessamine: *turns away* ...you know I really don't like you right now.

Dean: ...Hey.

Jessamine: *looks at Dean* Yeah?

Dean: You know, Bray and the others have done this before. With A.J, Lita, Tamina, Trish, and Natalie.

Jessamine: *widens eyes* Nattie? Tamina?

Dean: *nods* Luke took a liking to Tamina. Bray liked Nattie. That's why the whole Samoan part of the WWE doesn't like them. And why Cesaro wanted to beat the hell outta Bray. But there's something about you that made them all like you.

Jessamine: *grimaces* I wish it wasn't there.

Dean: I think you do.

Jessamine: Why?

Dean: *points down* That.

Jessamine: *looks down and back at Dean with a confused look* I'm pretty sure they all have vaginas Dean.

Dean: *face palms* Not that. The fact that you're a virgin. And because of that, you just consciously protect it from being taken from just anyone.

Jessamine: *smiles* Well that, and they're just *yawns* very creepy.

Dean: *picks Jessamine up* Come on. We're going to bed.

Jessamine: Dean I don't think I can sleep. Plus it's morning.

Dean: Well try okay? I don't want my girl all tired. And it was a long night for all of us.

Jessamine: *smiles and giggles* Okay okay. I'll try. But first I need to wash up.

Dean: *smiles* That's my girl.

*Dean carries Jessamine upstairs to the master bedroom. He drops her so she can go wash off. (and he washed with her, despite her yelling at him) Then they get dressed and Dean lies her on the bed and soon lies beside her*

Dean: *looks at Jessamine's face* Are you okay baby?

Jessamine: *shakes head* No. But...I think I'll be fine.

Dean: Are you sure?

Jessamine: *nods* Yeah.

Dean: *holds her hand* Okay. Goodnight.

Jessamine: Night.

*Jessamine closes her eyes as Dean gently caresses the side of her face as he drifts off too*

Creeeeak....

Thump, thump, thump...

SMASH!!!

*Jessamine leaps up from the sound of something breaking. She looks to her side and sees Dean in the arms of Erick unconscious with glass on the bed and Braun standing at her feet with Luke at her side*