New Friend...

(A/N: What? I can update whenever I want!)

???: Is she okay?

??? #2: Damned if I know.

??? #3: Was that the forgetting serum?

???#1: No. I know that for a fact.

??? #4: How?

??? #1: It was morphine. It looks like ectoklapine (Made that up) and has the same side effects. But no memory loss.

??? #3: Oh. Thank god....ectowhowhat?

??? #2: Hey. She waking up.

*Jessamine groans softly and tries to sit up but her head feels like lead*

Jessamine: *groans* Where am I?

??? #5: Is she awake?

??? #3: Not fully.

??? #5: Got it. *slaps Jessamine* WAKE UP LASS!!!!

*Jessamine's eyes snap open. Becky is standing over her rubbing her hand, Paige and Alicia were sitting on one side of the room trying to wake up Ettore, and Roman was sitting with a doctor*

Becky: *smiling* See! I told you I could wake her up.

Paige: Jesus Becky. I didn't think you were going to slap her.

Alicia: *looks at Jessamine* Hey sunshine.

Jessamine: *rubs cheek* Hi. And Ow. What's going on? *looks around* Where's Wyatt?

Roman: Hospital. Where we left him.

Jessamine: Well where are we?

Doctor: You're home.

*Jessamine looks at the doctor and raises an eyebrow*

Jessamine: Dr. Smith?

Dr. Smith: *smiles* Yeah doll. It's me.

Alicia: Doll?

Paige: Hold the phone.

Becky: What happened in that hospital room?!

Jessamine: ....really.

Dr. Smith: *blushing and clears throat* Anyway, I'm glad we made it there in time.

Jessamine: In time?

Roman: We saw Bray sticking a needle in you. Dr. Smith saw you first yelled. That made Bray either panicked or pissed.

Becky: Either/or, he dropped you.

Paige: And then he walked away with his boys and Renee.

Jessamine: *in mind* Dean... Where's Dean?!

Dr. Smith: Mr. Good? He was in there?

Jessamine: YES!!! He's the reason why we were in the hospital.

Roman: What?! What happened to him?!

Jessamine: Bray had his boys beat him down. He said he injected him with the serum too.

Dr. Smith: What? I only gave them two needles.

Jessamine: YOU GAVE THEM THAT STUFF!!! THAT SHIT ERASES MEMORIES!!!

Dr. Smith: Well...obviously I gave them the wrong one if you remember me.

Jessamine: ....oh yeah. But why did you give it to them in the first place.

Dr. Smith: Well, first of all, this big ass guy with a red beard came at me after you left and asked where you were. Then when I said you left, he told me to give him two needles full of ectoklapine. Now given that he asked me where you were, I could only assume he wanted to use them on you and Mr. Good. So I went in the back and got two needles full of morphine and gave it to him.