Farewell

*Matai blood ran cold as Reggie yelled and staggered forward back from the force of the bullet. He grabbed his shoulder in pain and turned, gun pointed at Tony, ready to shoot, but he froze and stared at Tony in shock. The gun slipped out of Tony's hand and he went limp. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mouth went slack as blood oozed down the middle of his head from the dime sized hole in his forehead. Matai looks at Darius, who's eyes are as wide as his and looks around*

Hic...

*They turn. Jessamine is standing in the front, crying. She let the gun in her hand fall to the ground with a loud Clink and started bawling. Matai quickly scooped her up and rushed up the stairs. Darius and Reggie followed behind him*

Reggie: *turns to the gang* Get Francis and Jerome and tie everyone else up.

*They nodded and Reggie continued upstairs and ran after Matai and Darius. Matai carried Jessamine all the way to his room and sat on his bed, cradling her as she cried*

Jessamine: I-I-I-I d-d-d-didn't know w-wh-w-what t-t-t-to d-d-d-d-d-do! H-h-h-h-h-he was g-g-g-g-g-gonna kill h-h-h-him! I-I-I-I d-d-d-didn't m-m-m-mean t-t-t-t...

*Matai covered her mouth and rocked her as she continued to cry in his arms. Reggie stood at the door and leaned against the frame before wincing and standing up straight*

Reggie: *grabs shoulder* Fuck!

Darius: *looks at Reggie* You alright man?

Reggie: *shakes head* Nah. *feels back of shoulder* I don't think it was a straight in and out.

*Matai reaches out to him and Reggie kneels in front of him. Matai pulls his shirt down to expose his shoulder and examines the wound*

Matai: ...yeah. That thing's still in there. *looks at Reggie's face* You might need to go see Rico.

Reggie: *groans* But that's a long ass driiiiive...

Darius: *laughs* I'm surprised you said drive right.

*Jessamine let out a soft chuckle as Reggie pushes his middle finger on Darius's face. Matai smiles as Jessamine watches the two fuss at each other*

Matai: *snaps fingers* Hey! Enough of that. *sits Jessamine up and scoots her towards Reggie* Here. Take her with you.

Reggie: ...Why is it tha' I be the one stuck with ha'?

Matai: *shrugs* She got close to you. Plus, I know you'll kill someone for her.

*Reggie gives Matai his signature diamond-studded smile and holds out his hand to Jessamine. She stands up and grabs it and walks with him as he heads out*

Reggie: *looks at her* Hey...Uh... Don't you wanna change first?

Jessamine: Huh?

*Jessamine looks down and sees that she never changed out of the dress soaked in her Grandfather's blood. She shook in anger as she remembers the earlier events of the night. Reggie sees this and puts his hand on her shoulder*

Reggie: Doll...ya' be...

Jessamine: Don't kill them.

Reggie: Huh?

*Jessamine gives Reggie a somber, emotionless look*

Jessamine: I don't want them dead. Them down here. But I do want them to pay. You can torture them all you want but as soon as it looks like they're gonna die, save them. Then continue to fuck with them until they can't scream, talk, run, walk, do any movement period. And when that happens, have them starve to death. But, if you can, *flashes smiles* make sure Bray is the last one to die.