Return

Dean: Goddammit Patterson I'm telling the truth! I didn't touch him!

Patterson: I'm not sure about that Dean.

Dean: YOU KNOW I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

Patterson: *smiles* Yeah. But they don't.

Dean: Who the fuck is they?

Patterson: Well, your friends for example.

Dean: What?

Patterson: *smiles* When you sent me to deliver everyone to the house, I...might have made a detour.

Dean: ...You what?

Patterson: I park the wagon near Pike Forest. That's where y'all was at, right? Well, since they were all in the back of the wagon, they couldn't see their surroundings. So, Renee came out the woods with Deputy Johnson, made him open the door, shot him, and made them hand the girl over. Then she pulled out a gas can, threw it in the wagon, shut the door, and erased their memories of you two's relationship.

Dean: *rubs temples* Listen Patterson. I don't have time for this. You know that I haven't done anything. And aren't you the one who said that it pays to come from a rich family? I thought you weren't gonna fall for that money shit!

Patterson: Well see, here's the thing Dean, when it comes to money, you can never have enough.

Dean: *slams hand down* GODDAMMIT PATTERSON!!!

Patterson: *smiles* Dean, it's no use. As soon as I go and tell the others what "you* did, they'll send you to death row in a heartbeat. Or, Bray will bail you out and make you watch as him and his goons play with your girl. Hell I might even have a turn.

Dean: *clutches fists* You fucking bastard.

Patterson: I might be a bastard, but I'm a lucky bastard.

*Dean leaps across the table and punches Patterson in his throat*

Patterson: GAH!!!

Dean: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Sheriff Stacy: HEY!!!

*Sheriff Stacy runs into the interrogation room and throws Dean on the ground*

Dean: OW!!! SHIT!!!!!

Sheriff: *helps Patterson up* Are you okay?

Patterson: *rubs throat and coughs* Yeah. Yeah I'm fine.

Sheriff: *smiles* Good. This wouldn't be fun then.

*Stacy takes out her taser and tazes Patterson in the neck*

Patterson: *drops* AHHHHH!!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Dean: Huh?

Stacy: *spits on him* Now stay down there and think about what you've done. *looks at Dean* Hi Dean.

Dean: But...but...*looks at Patterson* but....*looks at Stacy* but...

Stacy: Why do I remember anything? Well...

~Flashback~

Renee: Now, as for you all.

*Renee throws  a gas can in the wagon and shuts the door*