Meeting Family

*The man smacks his gun across Damien's face. Damien staggers a little before tripping and falling down, dropping his gun. Roman steps back, still guarding Stacy, as the man gets closer and kicks Damien's gun away*

Man: Now, you wouldn't want your little girlfriend here to see you and him die, *points gun at Damien* would you?

Roman: Fuck off creep.

Stacy: WhWAIT!!! WAIT!!!

Man: *shrugs* Sorry doll. He's decided.

Bang!

*Roman shoots Damien's gun out the man hand and grabs him while he's still in shock. His men point their guns but Roman puts Stacy's gun to the man's head*

Man: *holds out arms* Hey Hey HEY!!!! Put your guns down put your guns DOWN!

*They hesitate but they drop their guns*

Roman: Okay. At least you all know when danger is afoot. Dean, get two guns.

*Dean quickly rushes and gets two guns from off the floor and gives one to Stacy and points it to the crowd*

Man: Okay okay okay. Everybody calm down. I'm sure we can come a conclusion.

Roman: Yeah. The conclusion is to get the fuck out.

Stacy: *cocks gun* And pronto.

Buzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz!

*As Damien turns to the buzzer, one of the man's men knocks his gun out his hand and grabs him, picking his gun up and holding it against his head. Stacy yelped and dropped her gun as the man elbowed Roman in the face and snatched his gun from him and points it at him*

Man: Okay. I'm getting REALLY pissed off now. You two better come with us right now or this twitchy fuck is gonna have his brains blown all over this room!

Stacy: Okay! Okay. *looks at Roman* Roman. Just...Put the gun down...and let's g...

AHHHH-

*A series of gunshots sound off from the hallway and the men still standing in the hallway drop like flies. The leader turns to the door and gets bullets in the chest along with everyone else in the room other than Damien and Stacy. Dean and Roman too but they're currently on the ground, hiding behind the sofa. Moxley's losing his shit and hiding with them. Reggie walks in the room, semiautomatic in one hand and his shoulder in the other. He smiles at Damien*

Reggie: Rico! Lil' problem 'ere?

*Damien laughs and hugs Reggie*

Damien: I've never been so happy to see yo crazy ass before in my life!

Reggie: *pats Damien on the back* Nice ta see ya too. *peers at Stacy* Hey Sunkiss!

Stacy: *smiles and blushes* Hey Reggie.

Roman: ...Ummm...Rico?

Damien: *turns* Yeah?

Roman: Please tell him not to shoot us when we stand up.

Reggie: If ya looks piss me off, I might.

Damien: Reggie! He won't. Just stand up.

*Roman and Dean slowly stand and step from behind the sofa. Reggie rests his gun on his shoulder as Damien gets between them*

Damien: Reggie, these are some friends of Stacy's, Roman and Dean. Roman and Dean, this is the psycho that we were talking about.

Roman: Hi.