Help

???: *yanks at Jessamine's dress* Stop fucking squirming.

Jessamine: *kicks at him* NO!!! STOP IT!!! HELP ME!!!!

???: *laughs* Baby doll, *punches her in the side* there is no one here that's gonna help you. Now, *slams her flat on her back* lay down. You just might enjoy this.

Jessamine: *holds her side and her head* Noooo...stooop...help...me...

*Jessamine stops fighting back and just starts crying in pain while the man pushes her dress to her chest*

???: *smirks* Good girl...

*He starts to reach at her panties until a very loud banging is heard at the door*

Dean:  JESSAMINE!!! JESSAMINE ARE YOU IN THERE?! I HEARD SCREAMING!!! HELLO?!?!?!

???: Shit...

*The man lifts up from his knees just as the door crashes open, revealing a very concerned Dean*

Dean: *looks at Jessamine and then looks at the man with seething rage*   STROWMAN!!! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!

Braun Strowman: *smiles and puts his hands up* Hey man. She was asking for it. She was all over me in the hallway. I mean, knowing her past, I bet she was just trying to get some mon...

*Strowman gets cut short from Dean punching him in the nose with all his might, knocking him to the ground and starts beating him mercilessly*

Dean: *yanks him by the hair* If you EVER touch Jessamine again, I will beat your fucking face so bad that you're gonna have to eat your food through a fucking straw, got it?!

Strowman: *holds his nose in pain* Okay okay! I got it!

*Dean gets off of him and Strowman staggers to his feet before looking back at Dean with hatred in his eyes*

Strowman: This isn't over Ambrose. 

Dean: You bet it's not Strowman.

*Strowman walks out the room and Dean crawls over to Jessamine's side*

Dean: Holy shit! Jess are you okay? *touches her side*

Jessamine: *cries hysterically* AAA-AAA-AAAAH!!!! OW OW OOOWW!!! IT HURTS! IT HUUUURTS!!!

Dean: *snatches his hand away* I..I...I'll go get a doctor!!!

Jessamine: *sobbing* Pleeeease...help me...

*Dean runs out the room as fast as he could before being stopped by Big E* 

Big E: Whoa whoa WHOA!!! Dean?! Where are you going in such a hurry?

Dean: E. I don't have time for you right now, okay?!

*Dean tries to run past him again but E just holds him back*

Big E: Well hey I need to ask you something..

Dean: I DON'T HAVE TIME E!!! JESSAMINE'S HURT!!!

*With that Dean  shoves himself off of E and runs off*

Big E: Jessamine? Jessamine. Oh no...JESSAMINE!!!

*Big E runs in the direction Dean came from and see Jessamine laying in the middle of Dolph Ziggler's room.* 

Big E: Oh no...oh my god...oh my god Jessamine are...are you okay?

Jessamine: *shakes her head* It hurts....