Freedom

2 hours later

Dean: *growls* I said I'm fine!

Nurse: NO YOU'RE NOT!!! *blocks the doorway* NOW, YOU GOT PASSED ME THE FIRST TIME BUT THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Dean: What are you talking about?! I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE!!!!

*After dropping Roman off and making sure he was okay, Dean headed out the door but several doctors blocked his path because they remembered him from when he escaped. They check him out, told him he had to stay for a while, given the severity of his injuries. The nurse in charge of keeping him in was the same nurse that he knocked out to escape the first time*

Nurse: DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!!

Dean: I'M NOT PLAYING!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Nurse: SHUT UP!!! If you're trying to fuck with me, it's not gonna work. You're staying here and you are gonna like it!

*Dean opens his mouth to yell at the nurse before his phone*

Dean: *growls and looks at the nurse* You're so lucky my girlfriend is calling. *picks up phone* Hey ba...

Renee: Dean! Where are you?! Roman wasn't that hurt.

Dean: Yeah. But apparently I am. They won't let me leave.

Nurse: MA'AM!!! HE HAS A FRACTURED WRIST, A SPRAINED ANKLE, AND SEVER DAMAGE IN HIS RIBS!!!

Dean: I CAN HANDLE ALL THOSE MYSELF!!!!

Renee: Awww. Don't worry about us tonight baby. You take a load off. You deserve it.

Dean: Baby I don't like the fact that you and Jessamine are alon...

Renee: We're fine. Just relax. I'll call the cops first thing in the morning.

Dean: But...

Renee: Just reeeelaaaaax. We'll be fine. Trust me. Okay?

Dean: R...Renee.

Renee: Bye baby!

Dean: W...!

*Renee hangs up*

Dean: *looks at phone* ...goddamn that woman. Why is she always so nice to me.

*Meanwhile*

*Renee skips down the hallway and goes Jessamine's room. She smiles at the cum stains on her new bed and the remains of her clothes thrown all over the place. She walks out satisfied and heads to the bathroom where she can clearly hear the shower running and opens the curtains, revealing a bruised and bloody Jessamine, staring blankly at the wall*

Renee: You're still fucking bleeding?! You cut yourself nearly an hour. You should be fine.

Jessamine: ...........

Renee: ....hello? *knocks on her head* Anyone home?

Jessamine: ........

Renee: Ooooh....kaaaaay. Anyway,*smiles* guess what? Dean, my boyfriend and future husband, just told me he won't be here for a while soooo....