448

*As Dean searches the room for any signs of where Jessamine could be, Jessamine is unconscious, tied by her hands and feet. Braun has her on his lap, rubbing his hands all over her body as Bray, Luke, and Erick sit on different sides of the room*

Bray: *looks at Jessamine* She's a small one, isn't she? She looks around 5'3" and can't be more than 140 lbs. (A/N: The exact opposite of the 180lbs 6'0" me ) Why did you pick such a weakling like her?

Braun: Her purity. I could see it in her eyes when I first saw her. I want it.

Bray: *chuckles* When, first we have to break down that boy. Then, eventually, he'll drive himself crazy thinking about this girl. Willing to do anything to protect her. So, Erick, send that child the picture you took of this girl in the elevator. *smiles* I'm sure he'd like to see her...happy.

*Meanwhile*

*Dean looked everywhere in the room in asked Alicia and Paige where she was and they didn't know anything except that she went looking for Roman. He took the elevator a floor up to the third floor where most of the divas are and asked from room to room if they'd seen her. No was all of their answer*

Naomi: We haven't seen her since last night Dean. Did she runaway?

Dean: I don't know. I worried though.

Tamina: Maybe she's out from a walk.

Sasha: Or in someone's room.

Naomi: Yeah. But other than that we don't know where she is.

Dean: *in mind* Goddammit! Where is she?! She doesn't know anyone else except... Ettore. Sasha!

Sasha: *jumps* Fuck WHAT?!?!!

Dean: Where's E's room?!

Sasha: Fourth floor. Room 439. Wh...

*Dean runs out the room to the elevator and vigorously pounds on the 4th floor button*

Dean: Come on, come on, co...

Roman: Whoa!

*Just before the door closes, Roman runs though the opening*

Dean: *jumps back in surprise* Roman?!?! What the hell?!??

Roman: *panting* You....you looked...upset....so...so I followed you...here.

Dean: Well, thanks for your concern but I'm fine by myself.

Roman: *hunches over, hands on knees* Yeah. I know. *looks at Dean and smiles* But you're better off with me.

Dean: *smiles* Thanks man. I might need you too.

Roman: *straightens up* So...where do you...

Dean: I think she's in Ettore's room. If not, I'll ask Renee if she did something to her.

Roman: *chuckles* Renee ain't gonna admit to taking her Dean.

Dean: No. Not right away. But I'll make her.

Buzz Buzz

*Dean jumps in surprise as his phone vibrates in his back pocket. He reaches behind him and pulls it out*

Dean: *cocks eyebrow* Hey Leati.

Roman: Hi.

Dean: No I mean look at me!