I Promise

BANG!!!!

Tony: ........

Bray: .......

Braun: .......

Luke: ......

Beano: ........

Xavier: ......

Erick & Jessamine: ........uh oh.

Becky: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*Becky flies at Tony and spears him, knocking him to the ground, and starts whaling on him*

Alicia: *jumps in* LEAVE JESSAMINE ALONE YOU CREEP!!!!!

Paige: *jumps in also* FUCK OFF!!!!

Tony: *flailing* GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!

*The three women continue to beat the fuck outta him as Reggie runs in the room outta breath*

Reggie: *panting* W....WAIT A....WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!! I NEED TO....Vito....

*The others that were with Matai and Reggie pour into the room and look around. They all noticed the corpses lined up against the wall and the mangled corpse in the corner. They all recognized the clothes on the mangled body and stood in shock. But that shock was quickly overcome with anger. They made their way to Beano and the others before Jessamine hopped in front of him and spread out her arms*

Jessamine: N-N-N-NO!!! IT W-W-W-WASN'T H-H-HIM!!! *points to corpses on the wall* TH-TH-T-T-TH-T-TH-THEY DID IT!!!

*As soon as Jessamine said that, Matai flew in the door with Ettore right behind him. First thing he noticed was Vito's body in the corner of the room. Everyone, including Becky, Paige, and Alicia, stopped moving. Slowly, he crept up on it, his hands shaking along with his jaw as the man who raised him like he was his own laid dead on the ground. The more he looked at him, the angrier Matai grew and he clenched his fists and teeth until his nails cut through his skin and his teeth felt like they were gonna crack. Tony and the Wyatts didn't see his face so they were confused to who this man was*

Tony: ...HEY!!!

SLAPSLAPSLAP!!!!

*Tony holds his cheek in pain as Becky, Paige, and Alicia glare at him. Matai still says nothing but instead, he points downstairs. The men know what he wants and they shoot the Wyatts and Tony with tranquilizing darts, knocking them out, and dragged them out the room. He snaps and points at Vito's body. Everyone hesitates, not wanting to touch Vito. Beano let's out a sighs and puts his hand on Matai's shoulder*

Beano: Simba. Let me handle the rest. I'll call you when we have everything done.

Matai: ......guys. Empty the safes, get your shit, and be outside in 15 minutes.

Reggie: *runs upstairs* THATS NOT ENOUGH TIIIIME!!!!

*Everybody runs up the stairs. Matai follows later, Jessamine in hand, in heads to his bedroom. Jessamine watches in pain as her father drops to his knees and starts sobbing. She slowly steps towards him and places a hand on his shoulder. In the blink of an eye, Matai grabs Jessamine and slings her on his lap and sobs into her chest. Jessamine slowly rubs his back as tears slide down her own face*

Matai: I-I-I-I should have st-stayed. I should've st-staaaayed.

Jessamine: *wipes eyes* I...It's okay daddy. I...I'll miss him too.

*Matai continues sobbing into his daughter's chest as the door slowly opens and Reggie steps in. He quickly closes the door behind him and walks to Matai's side, kneeling down and rubbing his back also. Jessamine notices his blood red eyes and face, signifying that he was crying also*