Gotta Go

16 minutes later

*Roman lies in bed, thinking about everything that had went on in the past few days. His wife telling him he has been suspended, his daughter saying some weird man has been coming in and out of their house, him and Galina's fight, him waking up in Dean's backyard, and the fight on Dean's porch*

Roman: This had been a crazy fucking week.

*Roman rolls onto his side and closes his eyes trying to get some kind of sleep when a voice bellows from downstairs*

?: OH HELL NO!!!

*Roman quickly sits back up and looks towards the door*

Roman: ....Stacy?

*Roman swings his legs out of bed and grabs his shirt before heading out the door. He manages to put his shirt on before heading downstairs and walking in the living room*

Roman: Stacy what the hell is going on...ah...wow.

Stacy: *looks at Roman* Roman close your mouth

Stacy: *looks at Roman* Roman close your mouth. *puts on pants* Your throat will dry out.

Roman: ....*shuts mouth and swallows* Right....sorry.

Stacy: Yeah. *puts on shoes* Go back to sleep. Alright?

Roman: Why? Where are you going?

Stacy: The police station.

Roman: ...in makeup? You even cut your hair even again.

Stacy: *looks at Roman* Shut up. I have to go down to question some punks trying to get Renee.

Roman: RENEE?!?!? Who the hell would want her?!

Stacy: The Wyatt's probably. I don't know. Anyway, *grabs keys* I gotta go.

Roman: Wait a minute!

*Roman reaches out and grabs Stacy's arm and pulls her back against him. Stacy looks at him in surprise and confusion*

Stacy: ....*looks down at hand* Uhhh...let go of me ya weirdo.

Roman: We're coming with you.

Stacy: ....why?

Roman: Because, *takes her keys* If it is the Wyatts, then they'll probably go after you again. So, we're going with you.

Stacy: *sucks teeth* I don't need no damn babysitters. Now give me my...

*Stacy reaches out to grab her keys but Roman lifts them high over her head*

Stacy: .....that's not fucking fair.

Roman: *smiles* I don't like being fair. *turns around* DEAN!!!

*After waiting a few minutes, Dean comes around the corner, groaning and yawning while holding a snoring puppy*