Oh my god...

(A/N: SURPRISE!!!)

Dean: Goodnight. Er...morning actually

Jessamine: *giggles* Good morning.

*As Dean rolls to his side and closes his eyes, Jessamine takes out the note Ettore gave her*

Note:
Jessamine,
I know you don't understand what I'm doing but trust me, it's for your own good. Bray was going after you himself but I lied and said I wanted you too. So he has me going after you instead. I tried to write this note when you were in my room but I noticed there was a camera in the top corner of my room so I had no choice. I left marks on your neck to show off for the camera and choked you. After you gave me that look before you left, I knew I couldn't go on like that. Not with you thinking I want to do this. Just know, I still love you. And I'm always going to protect you. Even if that means sacrificing myself. Bye.

Jessamine: *sniffles and wipes eyes* Goddamn you Wyatt.

*Six hours later*

Crash!

*Jessamine sits up in a blind terror, expecting to see Bray or Braun or Erick or Luke staring her in the face but she is met with darkness*

Jessamine: *shakes Dean* Dean...Dean...wake up. I think someone is in the house.

Dean: *groans and stretches* Hm? What?

Jessamine: *in mind* Light sleeper my ass. I. Think. Somebody's. In. The. House.

Dean: *sits up and turns on the lamp* Jessamine I'm pretty sure that it's all in yo...*leaps off the bed* WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

*Jessamine looks in the direction was looking and see's a bloody rock on bedsheets*

Jessamine: *stands on the bed* IS THAT BLOOD?!?!?!

Dean: *nods* I'm pretty sure. Must be some dog's. Bray definitely did this. Hey. *pokes the rock with a pen he found* There's a note on the bottom.

*Jessamine notices the white paper underneath the rock and quickly snatches it from underneath*

Note:
Well well well. I stand corrected. Looks you can go to your "big brother". Too bad he won't be here much longer.
Love,
Wyatt.

Jessamine: *whispers* Wyatt? Bray?

Dean: What does it say?

Jessamine: *hands Dean the note* See for ya self.

Dean: *takes the note and skims it before swearing under his breath and grabbing his coat* Shit. We need to go to Renee's house. Now.

Jessamine: *carefully steps off bed and around the glass* What? Why?

Dean: I think E is in trouble.

Jessamine: *in mind* E? .....brother. Oh no.

*Three minutes later*

Dean: *banging the door* RENEE!!! OPEN THE FUCK UP!!!

Jessamine: D-D-Dean...calm d-down

Dean: *looks at Jessamine* E COULD BE HURT JESSAMINE!!!!

Jessamine: *shuffles* Yeah. I guess so. *in mind* God please let him be alright.

Creak...

Renee: *yawns and wipes eyes* Do you know what time it i....

Dean: WHERE'S E?!?!!?!!

Renee: *cocks an eyebrow and turns around* Ettore! Babe!