Gotcha

BANGBANGBANG!!!

*Roman drapes his arms over Dean and Stacy and throws them down on the ground. To avoid him being squished, Stacy slid Mox across the floor. Dean surveys the scene. All the cops in the room were on the floor. Some had pink fluffs on their bodies whereas others were just trembling in fear. The gunman puts his gun down and turned his attention to Stacy and he lifted her up on her feet. He then dragged her to the front desk and lifts her on the tabletop*

?: *smiles* Hello ther' Mrs. Sheriff.

Stacy: *frowns up* It's Ms. Sheriff. Who the fuck are you?

?: The UPS man. I'm here to uhhh...pick up a package.

Stacy: UPS delivers dumbass.

Renee: GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!

*Stacy looks back and sees Renee getting dragged out of her cell and out the back door*

Stacy: HEY!!!

*Stacy hops off the table and starts after the men but stops in her tracks as she feels the barrel of a pistol on her neck*

?: *tsks* Ahahah...*lifts her back on the desk* Temper temper pretty missy.

*Stacy stays silent as he slowly walks away from her and towards the back*

Mox: ....DHSGHSGJFAEWDJIFQEGKOO!!!

*Mox, once again, loses his shit and starts attacking the gunman by gumming him to death*

?: *looks down*.......*slides Mox to the other side of the room* Bad pup.

Mox: *regains balance* DSHHDVAKAGSLSBSJL!!!!

*Just as Mox started running towards to man again, a spider dropped out of the man jacket*

Spider: *raises arms and hisses*

*Mox whimpers and scampers to Dean. The gunman laughs and picks up the spider with his gun still pointed at everyone*

?: *bows slightly* Have a good day Ms. Sheriff. Er...night.

*With that, the man rushes off out the back exit. Stacy hops of the desk and tries run after them but an officer grabs her ankle, knocking her on the ground*

Stacy: OW!!! WHAT THE H....

???: D........Dooooon't

Stacy: *looks at ankle and gasps* RICHARDSON!!!!

*Stacy lifts a young man onto a chair and tilts his head up. He had a gash near his hairline and a black eye. His lips looked ripped and some of his teeth were missing. He was heaving slightly*

Stacy: *rubbing Richardson's head* Oh my god kid what happened to you?

Officer: *coughing and sitting up* He...he did the same thing...the same thing you almost did.

*Stacy widens her eyes at that statement and looks at Richardson again*

Richardson: We...*coughs* We...we tried to...hold them off...until you...you got here but...

*Richardson coughs so hard that his body shakes with each hack*

Officer: They ambushed us. There was only four when we were holding them off but the rest of them just came outta nowhere. We're guess someone here had the emergency exit alarm disabled.