This Can't be Happening

Dean: *grunts and strains* Is this really necessary?

Joy: *nods* You can't thrash and fight like that Dean. You're in terrible shape.

*After the officers left, Dean started fighting the nurses. They somehow managed to hold him down and used old hospital bed restraints to keep him still. Once again, Joy had to watch him*

Dean: I was fine.

Joy: But you're not fine now Mr. Ambrose. Now just sit still. You'll be like this for awhile.

*Joy leaves the room, making Dean sighing frustrated and just sink into his pillows*

Dean: Okay Dean. Just relax. It could be worse.

Meanwhile

Jessamine: This could not get any worse.

*Jessamine walks down the street at night, avoiding rats running along the sidewalk and horny crack heads as down goes. Soon, her path gets blocked off by two guys, possibly pimps given their flashy clothes. They both had identical scars on their face. The first one had an eye patch whereas as the other one didn't*

Man #1: *whistles* Daaaammmmn girl. You got some fries for that milkshake?

Jessamine: *rolls eyes and turns* Fuck off asshole.

*The second guy grabs her wrist and pulls her back*

Jessamine: Hey! *snatches hand away* Fuck off!

Man #2: What's in the bag, doll face?

Jessamine: *puts hands on hips* None of your business.

Man #1: Well, it kinda is. See, you're on our block, and uh, in case you didn't know, *pulls out knife* we don't like strangers.

Jessamine: *looks at knife* I'm not a hooker and a gang member. *hoists bag up and starts walking again* I'm running away.

Man #2: *hops in front of her*  Runaway? *looks at partner and smiles* Did ya hear that Donnie? She's a runaway.

Donnie: Oooh. So....what if I dooo....

*Donnie stabs Jessamine's bag and slices it open, making her few clothes fall out onto the ground*

Jessamine: *looks back and groans in frustration * Fuck OFF!!! *bends down and gathers up her clothes* If you're trying to make me be a whore, it's not gonna work.

Donnie: *smiles* Well, you see doll face...

*Donnie puts the knife at Jessamine throat, causing her to lean back to avoid being cut*

Donnie: You don't have a choice. Richie, get her clothes.

*Richie smirks in heads to a car parked right behind him and takes out a black duffel bag. He then puts Jessamine's fallen clothes in and throws it back in the car*

Donnie: *strokes Jessamine's cheek* Baby girl, you're gonna make us rich.

Jessamine: *frowns up* I don't think so dirtbag.

Bang!

*Donnie screams in pain and clutches his calf when Jessamine shot him. Richie hops back of the car woth his hands up as Jessamine puts the gun to his head. Jessamine walks to the car, takes out the duffel bag, and smiles at him*

Jessamine: *puts bag across her body* Thanks for the bag bitches.

*Jessamine giggles as she runs up the road and away from those assholes. She keeps running until she gets to the block. She looks in the bag to see if the guys who tried to kidnap her left anything and to her surprise, they did. Cash. Several wads of cash actually*