Rescue

⚠Trigger Warning⚠ It chapter contains rape. Not in detail but...still...

*2 hours later*

*Bray took Jessamine out of the shack to show her where her room was going to be in their house and what she will be doing for them and such. After him rambling on about her duties for 2 hours Jessamine got fed up and asked him to show her where Becky was.*

Bray: *chuckles* Are you sure you wanna see her right now?

Jessamine: YES DAMMIT!!!

Bray: *shrugs* Alright. Suit yourself.

*At the shack again*

Jessamine: BECKY!!!

*Becky was lying on the ground, covered in blood, and her lips were split open. She was wearing completely different clothes then she was wearing at the hospital*

Jessamine: *drops down beside Becky and cries* B-Becky... *shakes her a little* Please wake up...

Becky: ........

Jessamine: *in mind* She's dead. She dead and it's all my fault. *sobs* Becky pl-please wake up...I need you.

Becky: ...........

Jessamine: B...Becky....*turns to Bray* WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO HER?!?!?!?!?!!!

Bray: *smiles and shrugs* All I did was throw her in here and kick her around. Then I let my brothers in here and shut the door. I heard a lot of screaming after that.

Jessamine: *in mind*...They didn't... *turns back to Becky* Becky...*shakes her harder* Becky wa...

Cough, cough, cough!

*Becky starts coughing and tries to sit up*

Jessamine: *in mind* Thank God. Becky!

Bray: I'll leave you two alone.

*Bray turns around and walks out the room and shuts the door, locking it*

Jessamine: *lifts Becky's head onto her lap* Becky. Are you alright? What happened?

Becky: *stops coughing and looks at Jessamine teary-eyed* Bray...he threw me in here and started stomping in me. Then he...tore off my clothes and grabbed this...dress out the corner of the room and put it on me. Then he knocked on the door and...and...

Jessamine: *covers Becky's mouth* It's okay Becky. You can stop there.

Becky: *smacks Jessamine's hand away* I'm fine. I'm not an infant. Then the others bastards came in the room. They all circled around me and started kicking and punching me. I started swinging and kicking and caught all them in the nuts.

*Becky smiles when she says that last part*

Jessamine: And that's where they stopped.

Becky: *smile slowly disappears* No. I wish it was tho. When I hit them, they all got so mad. Erick...stomped on my chest making me hit my head on the ground. Then...I felt someone flip me over pull the dress over my arse and lift...my hips in the air. It hurt so bad. And...and they all took...turns. I tried to scream but...the pain made everything a struggle. When they got done, I passed out. Then you came.

Jessamine: *in mind* I'm. Going. To. Kill. Them. All. Becky...I...I'm so sorry.

Becky: *shakes head* No. Don't be. I'm pretty sure they went after me because of what happened at the hospital.